B o r f (Happy Valentines Day)

{Disclaimer before we start. This is not lance or Voltron related. I wanted to do a special for Valentine's Day so this is tododeku (from my hero academia)}

Izuku slowly opened his eyes to the cruel sunlight, and groaned as he rolled out of bed. "Izuku" his mother called out as she walked in. "Are you up yet? I brought some lunch to take to the park for you and your friend."
"Oh thanks mum." Izuku said As he grabbed some clothes and kissed his mum on the forehead before walking to the bathroom. Izuku didn't have many friends...the only real friend he had was a dog at the park. Izuku had named him Dayda (credits go to my friend. Weird name but at least it's not dad.) He would often feed Dayda after school, but since today was Saturday he would meet her at lunch like usual. Izuku found her about a month ago, curled up on a park bench. Unfortunately their apartment block wasn't allowed dogs so izuku—and sometimes his mother— would meet her in the park and play for a bit. It was the only thing Izuku actually looked forward to in his week.

Izuku quickly jumped in the shower and got dressed before sitting down for breakfast at the table. He was about to leave before his mother called him again. "Izuku, could you run a few quick errands for me before going to the park?"
"Sure thing, mum."
"Thank you honey."

Turns out, the errands weren't quick, at all, Izuku ended up at the park at around 3 instead of 12. Great. He just hoped Dayda wasn't too lonely all by herself. He rushed to the spot as quick as he could, as soon as Dayda spotted him she jumped onto him, knocking him down in the process and licking his face. The golden retriever barked loudly with joy and once again jumped on Izuku. "Sorry I'm late girl, were you lonely with out me?" She barked again and Izuku laughed, stroking her golden locks and smiling widely.

A tall pale boy emerged from the clearing. One side of his hair was red while the other was white, it looked a little out of place, especially with that huge burn mark covering half of his face. But he didn't look unattractive. Especially in Izuku's opinion. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know  you knew CoCo." The boy's voice was as cold as ice. {*COUGH COUGH*} Izuku looked stunned for a minute, before he started putting the pieces together in his mind. "CoCo huh? Is that your name girl?" CoCo/Dayda barked enthusiastically and ran over to the other boy, demanding more affection. The boy crouched down and began to pat her, smiling faintly to himself.

"I didn't know she had an owner, sorry I thought she was abandoned." Izuku stated, slowly standing up and retrieving the lunch from his bag. Once again the other boy sat stunned for a moment. "Wait, you mean you're not her owner?"
"Uhh no, I thought you were?"
The other boy shook his head again and pat the dog once more.

Izuku laughed, an unexpected but pleasant sound. "Well sorry about that. I'm Izuku Midoriya, you can call me deku though, if you want."
"...nice to meet you deku, I'm Shoto todoroki."
Izuku walked over to him and held out his hand for todoroki to shake. There was a huge smile on his face that todoroki couldn't rip his eyes away from. They shook hands and Dayda/CoCo jumped on both of them, barking hysterically. Deku pulled out his lunchbox and set Dayda/CoCo's half on the floor in front of her. "You feed her too?" Todoroki asked, intrigued. "Yeah, my mum makes meals for her...you wanna try some?"
Todoroki turned around slightly and tried not to blush. He was too gay to be here with this cute little tree boy. "Sure, if you don't mind." Deku halfed his sandwich and soon the two boys were talking. They decided to call the dog daisy, since she had been called Dayda for longer and it was similar.

"Oh crap it's getting pretty late, I didn't even realise. Sorry about this todoroki, my mum is going to worry if I'm not back soon." Deku said quickly as he packed up his stuff. "It's fine. I should probably be getting home too." Todoroki helped Izuku pack up his stuff. "Oh hold up a sec. Could I get your number?" Izuku asked as he gave daisy a hug goodbye. Todoroki stood dumbfounded. A really cute guy just asked for his number. He didn't know how the heck to respond, but deku spoke again before he could. "Ah sorry if that sounded weird, it's been I while since I had a friend." Todoroki's head was spinning. 'Did I just get friend zoned?? I don't care. He did it in the cutest way possible.'
"Yeah don't worry, I don't have a lot of friends either."
"Well, opposites attract, am I right?"
'Yes you are attractive...I'm so glad I didn't say that out loud.'
"Yeah, you're right." Todoroki finally responded. They both said their goodbyes and went their separate ways home.

As soon as Izuku got home he was being interrogated by his mother. "So...who was the cute guy at the park." Izuku blushed a dark crimson. "Mum h-how-"
"Motherly instinct...I actually went to go get you earlier but you were taking with that boy." Izuku face palmed and groaned. "So...tell me everything about him. Are you two dating? Is he your Prince Charming? Does he go to your school-"
"Mum. You're going crazy again. Just calm down a bit and I promise I'll tell you everything about him."

Turns out, todoroki did go to his school. He just moved here recently, something to do with his father. He was also in Deku's class.

When todoroki arrived for his class in the morning, he noticed no one was sitting next to him. Man, he wasn't lying about not having any friends. Todoroki happily sat next to him. Halfway into the lesson deku passed a note over to todoroki

Do you want to go see daisy after school?

Todoroki just nodded solemnly, glad his long ish hair was covering most of his face. Izuku saw this, and thought it was adorable.

{A/N- so yeah, that was trash. But it's literally last minute crap that I pulled outta my ass cause I wanted to give you guys something for Valentine's Day. Sorry to everyone who was expecting a voltron related thing. I'm working on two at the moment but it's a little difficult to write, so I have no clue when that'll be up. Thanks for reading whatever the heck this is. I'm really tired so there's probably a crap ton of mistakes (also I'm a terrible person and changed my keyboard so now whenever I type half it autocorrects to marco. Lol I need a life.) see ya in like another month}

TaTa~