2K!!!! (And Harper Holt)

HECCING SWELL MY DUDES. IT HAS BEEN 1 DAY. ONE GODDAMNED DAY AND THIS BOOK IS ALREADY AT 2000 VIEWS. I AM ASTOUNDED, I THOUGHT IT'D TAKE LIKE A MONTH BUT HOLY SHOVELS. WOAH. OK I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL BUT LIEK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT AND WE DID THIS THING AT DRAMA WHERE WE HAD TO MAKE UP A ONE MINUTE BACKSTORY ABOUT WHY WE WERE HOMELESS. AND I WANTED TO WRITE IT SO

HAVE THIS TRASH YOU BEAUTIFUL EXISTENCES.

Trigger Warning: Rape (not explicit but mentioned)
Ship: Plance

Why must people be born as they are? Why must there be barriers? Race, gender, sexuality? Upon all borders lance was looked down upon. As a trans (female to male) bisexual Cuban, he'd been through more than his fair share of hell. Parents were one thing, but their approvals were everything. Lance, again, had none. His parents were very forceful when it came to ideals. He didn't meet any. They had been moderately accepting of lance coming out as male. Of course he didn't get away without yelling, screaming and the occasional conversation of "why do you disappoint us this way?"

Lance was getting used to this lifestyle though, it was better then most trans people got. He had the binder he bought for himself using his job money, he had his clothes and he was supporting himself fine. He was juggling various jobs, on top of school work, just to keep himself afloat. The money was going towards his top surgery. He wasn't too certain yet what career he wanted to pursue, but he was interested in electronics and space. Don't you fret though, Hero's cannot be faced without tragedy and still be called a saint.

Lance was still walking on paper thin ice around his parents, when he decided to go to a bar. It had been a stressful month and he really just needed a night out to rewind. He didn't really have any friends, he'd lost a fair amount of them when he came out. So it was just him, his scarce spending money, and his beer. He was hoping to find a cute guy or girl that wasn't completely disgusted in him. When he came up empty handed he decided to take a quick trip to the bathroom, after that he'd pay and leave. At least that's what was planned. The bathroom was shabby and rundown, lance was using the men's, not seeing anything wrong with it. The music from outside blared into the brick walls, it wasn't overly loud but it could be much quieter.

Lance noticed a strange man when he exited the bathroom stall, he's been watching lance for a while. Lance just walked up to the sink nonchalantly, attempting to wash his hands but the man stopped him. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in this fine establishment?" The man's foul mouth was so close to lance he could practically taste the weeks without blushing his teeth had suffered. Lance replied quite smartly, giving the man a quaint smile and trying to push him away. "Taking a shit, what's it to ya?" He rested his hand on the door handle but the man yanked it away, grabbing for Lance's ass. "Ohoh, pretty and pushy, just how I like it." The man pulled lance closer into him. "Would you kindly fuck off?" Lance retorted, kicking the man's legs out from under him and running towards the door. The man was much larger, stronger and scarier. He dragged Lance's foot back, not caring about the giant smack sound his chin made against the tiled floor.

At this point lance was completely terrified, rightfully so. The man had already started unbuttoning both their jeans. Lance screamed but the man shoved a rag down his throat, choking him. He held Lance's flimsy arms underneath his strong right arm. Using his left to get back to business. Lance kicked and screamed, trying to push the man away. The man stole the rag from lance for a second, putting a few drops of some liquid he'd gotten from his pocket, and shoved it back over Lance's mouth. It was a numbing agent. One that the victim only had to breath in, one that activated terrifyingly fast. The man knew his stuff. It was to make the victim weak, not unconscious. They could still make slight movements, but not much.

{Smol A/N- Ok I'm starting to feel a bit uncomfortable writing this scene, sorry. So imma just skip it but all you need to know is, that man is an absolute scumbag and lance got out of there after one of the bartenders heard the commotion.}