Harper Holt part 2

{A/N- Sorry this is so late, here, have a picture of my beautiful dog.}

Ship: Plance

"C'mon Harper we're gonna be late, you know this is important to me." Lance said, desperately trying to get Harper out the door. "I'm coming dad!" Harper sang, running up to lance and hugging his legs. "Cmon sweetie you don't even have your shoes on yet." Lance complained, putting harper's backpack on her shoulders. You see, today was indeed a special day for lance. Because this day a year ago is that day he met Pidge for the first time, and today lance was going to tell Pidge he was trans.

Lance and Pidge had been dating for about 8 months now, they didn't get together immediately after they met of course. But, lance had decided now was a good time to tell Pidge. He'd been so worried about it for so long, and in the long run lance realised its a pretty stupid thing to worry about. Pidge loved him no matter what, it's not like he's changing anything, he's still the same lance. He quickly drove Harper to school, seeing her to the front gate and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before turning back to the car and driving back home. Pidge was supposed to meet him there in a few minutes to hang out and play video games, as they were both extremely competitive.

Pidge arrived as lance was booting up the game and setting some snacks out on the table. She rang the doorbell obnoxiously until lance finally answered. "Bout time Prince Charming." Pidge snarkily remarked, even though she'd one been waiting for about ten seconds. "I see the humble queen has arrived." Lance joked, delicately grabbing her hand and placing a soft kiss on her cheek before he led her inside. "Bleh, you're such a sap" Pidge laughed, pretending to wipe away the kiss. "Are you complaining?" Lance asked sassily, handing Pidge her controller. "Of course not, it's cute when you get all lovey dovey." Pidge replies as she met lance for a short sweet kiss. "It's also really cute when you pout after I kick your ass in video games." Pidge remarked playfully as she pulled away from the kiss. "Well you won't see that today." Lance smiled, picking up his own controller. "Uh huh, sure." Pidge rolled her eyes and started up the game.

They played for at least an hour before lance remembered why Pidge was here in the first place. "Uhmm Pidge...I kinda need to tell you something." Lance sighed, putting down his controller. Pidge looked at him skeptically. "If this is another tactic of yours to make me let my guard down so you can win—"
"It's serious Pidge, I promise." A semi strangled silence filled the air for a second, before lance began to find his voice again. "I love you, I love you so much, all that I ask is that you don't see me differently after I tell you this." Lance looked down, clasping his hands together tightly. Pidge cupped Lance's face softly with her left hand, and gently rubbed her thumb over Lance's knuckles with the other. "I love you too, just say whatever's on your mind."

Lance smiled compassionately. He loved how soft and gentle Pidge could get when the situation called for it. "Well it'd be pretty hard not to notice but, Harper doesn't have a mother. And I guess, technically she never has." Lance spoke softly, making sure his words were calm. "And the reason why she doesn't have a mother is because I gave birth to her. Because I'm trans." Lance avoided pidge's eyes, he was too afraid he'd see something he didn't want to. Pidge's grip lifted off Lance's hand for a split second, which startled lance enough to look up at her, and before he knew it, he was enveloped in a tight, loving hug.

In the end, Pidge couldn't really care less if lance was a boy or a girl, she just wanted him to be safe and comfortable. There wasn't really even a need for him to tell her that, because after all he's still lance. That won't even change.

{A/N- WhooHoo. So, sorry this part is a day late, also I'm sorry if took so long for the request to be fulfilled. Feel free to request anything but just keep in mind it might be a while before I get my lazy ass around to writing it, sorry.}

Bubyee~