his previous school; 7.5

It wasn't the first time Jimin had to take shit simply because of his genes, especially not in school. Male Omegas were extremely rare, and his existence brought shame to the Park pack. His father, a well known and feared Alpha, had something as pitiful as an Omega as his only son? Simply scandalous.

"Go to the principal's office right now, Park.", his teacher, a well respected Beta, insisted while his eyes threw daggers at Jimin.

"Why should I go? For doing something as instinctly as defending myself? That's just mad-"

"This is your last warning, Park. If you don't want to go because you hit another student, then go because you talked back to a teacher.", his teacher said sternly, and Jimin decided to simply give in. The conversation was going nowhere, and reasoning with this teacher seemed impossible. Betas were known for being stubborn, after all, so he doubted any arguments he had up his sleeve would work.

So while muttering bad words he went to the oh so familiar door leading into the principal's office. As soon as he entered the high rank Alpha's scent hit him and made it difficult to breathe.

"Park Jimin. You must understand that your ruthless behaviour gives me no choice. This keeps happening, and I'm afraid I don't have any more excuses to cover up for you anymore. We will have to expell you."

Jimin's eyes grew wide in surprise as the seriousness of the situation hit him and he could already imagine the disappointment in his father's eyes. He would never forgive him for throwing dirt at the Park's name. Not again. This would definitely be the last straw.

He wanted to argue back and maybe even beg him to give him one more chance, but the scent the Alpha was giving out told him not to. So he simply muttered a "I understand" before leaving.

How he hated being an Omega. If he wasn't then he wouldn't have the Alphas up his ass (not literally). Jimin couldn't take being someone else's toy, and since Alphas in this school were complete morons it was difficult not to punch at least one student every week.

"I understand."

__________

"I've really done it now, hyung.", Jimin exhaled in a deep sigh, a friendly hand reaching over to take his to comfort him.

"Try to be a bit optimistic. Now you can leave that awful school.", Seokjin told him with a small smile, his soft vanilla scent bringing a smile to Jimin because of how comforting Seokjin's scent always was.

"Where are you planning to go now?"

"I don't know. Father is furious and mother is trying to calm him down. He must hate me now.", Jimin replied and took a sip of his black coffee which tasted bitter and not at all that good. If he could he would definitely have a milkshake instead, but that would be such an Omega thing to drink so he went with black coffee instead. He might sound stupid for doing this, yes, but the expecting look he got from the Alpha behind the counter forced him to not show his typical Omega traits. Liking sugar and sweets was something he prefered to not be known since it would only be yet another thing to mock him for.

"So you have no plans at all? No schools you're trying to get into?", Seokjin continued and Jimin shrugged.

"Maybe Bulletproof Academy? I'm not sure if they would let a delinquent like me inside though.", Jimin said with a snicker, knowing how he was anything but a delinquent. Sure, he could throw a fit if needed, but he was far from a bad boy.

"They only care about grades. You should definitely try at least! I know some good people there so I'm sure it will be better than your last school."

"Okay... I guess I could at least do the entrance exam."

Idk thought you might want to know why Jimin changed schools lol so I made this little extra chapter for you (this was supposed to be the first chapter but I thought it was too boring so that's why I made it into a extra chapter instead)