time; 9

Jimin threw the ball, caught it, then threw it again while staring at the ceiling. The earth kept spinning like a tennis ball no matter what happened to him or anyone else. It would still spin and continue doing so for years to come. His life mattered so little, and his problems even less.

A heavy sigh left him as he caught the ball and let it fall from his hand down to the floor as he rolled over to the side. He hugged his pillow with another sigh and thought about all the miseries in his life, which lately seemed to be caused by one person and one person only.

That annoying Alpha, Jungkook.

As if on cue he recieved a text on his phone, a text which made his eyes go big and mouth drop open. Either way he picked up his phone and decided to reply.

Unknown

Unknown:
Hey, Jimin. It's me, Jungkook

:Jimin
How did you get my number?

Unknown:
Not important. Please just
listen to what I have to say.

:Jimin
An Alpha saying please?
Wow, is this a prank or
something?

Unknown:
Seriously Jimin. Just
hear me out.

:Jimin
No can do. Too busy.

Unknown:
I don't have much time.
If you can then meet me
outside now.

:Jimin
Outside where?

Unknown:
School

:Jimin
If you try anything or
something I'll kill you

Unknown:
Of course, just come out
already.

:Jimin
Fine.

Jimin changed Unknown's name to Jungcock.

As Jimin entered the school area he looked around, unable to spot Jungkook.

"If he's going to come at me with his friends I swear to God...", Jimin muttered, obviously preparing himself for that particular possibility since it seemed like something that could definitely happen. It was Jungkook, after all. The Alpha who kept making his life worse.

Suddenly something fell down from a tree and Jimin realized it was Jungkook who jumped down, and then headed towards him in a fast pace. As they stood face to face Jimin raised an eyebrow, waiting for Jungkook to explain himself.

"I'm sorry, Jimin."

Jimin's expression softened, and turned surprised as Jungkook said those words so genuinly. He honestly seemed regretful and like he meant the apology. He wasn't at all like the Jungkook he knew and hated.

He was completely different, like another person.

"I don't have much time so I'll be fast."

Surprise took over Jimin's face and got joined by curious as he waited for Jungkook to start explaining whatever he needed to explain.

"My wolf keeps taking over me every single day and I can't control him. He was the one to push those books out of your hands and do all those awful things to you. I... I never meant to hurt anyone."

Suddenly tears were forming at the corners of the Alpha's eyes, and Jimin blinked in confusion. Never had he seen an Alpha so volnurable. It broke his heart seeing someone so sad, and even if he hated him he reached forward and wrapped his arms around the bigger male to pull him into a hug. Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's neck, and the shorter tried to ignore the fact that Jungkook was accidently rubbing against his glands while crying into his shoulder.

Yoongi would probably kill Jungkook tomorrow if he recognized the scent.

"I've never heard of anyone being taken over by their wolf life that.", Jimin said, the mere thought sending shivers down his spine. Being taken over completely seemed like a nightmare.

"Me neither... I don't know what to do.", Jungkook mumbled, followed by a sudden gasp as he pushed Jimin away and let himself fall down to the ground. He started shaking increasingly, and Jimin watched with wide eyes.

"I can't hold him down much longer so you have to go before he does it again.", Jungkook half yelled as he bit down hard on his bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood. It was already too late though. His eyes had already gone from miserable to hungry.

Short, I know, but like I felt like I needed to update and school starts soon so ye didn't have much time