dashi run run run; 8

Was this the most humiliating moment in his entire life? Probably. Jimin couldn't think of anything worse, at least.

Hoseok had at least lent him a pair of dance shorts, so everything would be kept at its place and it wouldn't be more exposing than necessary.

Still, it was too exposing for his taste.

Jimin was for people wearing exactly what they wanted, it being a skirt or not, but he had never been interested in wearing something like that himself. So being forced to wear a fucking skirt wasn't exactly optimal.

Well, it was a cheerleading uniform, and since only female Omegas were on the team it was to be expected.

Same treatment for everyone, right?

Jimin would have had to join either way, but he still blamed Jeon for making him this miserable. If he was in the dance club he would at least do something enjoyable on his free time. Not just this.

Like everyone else he obviously had to audition, which was done in yet another humiliating way.

It wasn't the captain of the cheerleading team who chose the members. Sure, she was there, but she had no say in the matter.

It was the fucking sport teams.

Jimin wanted to vomit at the fact that he, an Omega, needed an Alpha's approval all the time. It was sickening to his stomach, but there was nothing he could do about it.

If he was going to join the cheerleading team he would definitely do it with class and dignity. He would rock the shit out of that skirt and not show any discomfort at all. Instead he would show what the dance team missed out on.

So he went ahead to stand in the middle, skirt and everything, and met the judges' eyes without averting his gaze the least.

"Park Jimin.", he said his name with confidence, not caring about the whispering and stares he got in the gymnasium.

I know I'm good looking and have a good body so there's nothing to be ashamed of.

"Start with the flexibility test.", the captain of the football team said. This test was just to show off flexibility, hence the name, and there were no guidlines on how to do so.

So Jimin just dropped down to the floor in a split, laid forward on the floor, and then sat up again before changing position to a split with one knee down and one up and leaned forwards, then backwards. Then he stood up and folded himself in two, figuring this was enough since some people weren't even able to do the splits.

Then he was told to do a few routines, before it was finished, and so he joined the cheerleading team.

_______

"At least you get to spend more time with us since the cheerleading team comes with us to practice games as well as real games.", Taehyung said, trying to cheer Jimin up.

"Ugh.", Jimin replied dramatically.

"UGH.", Taehyung replied more dramatically.

"UGHHH.", Jimin won the argument.

"I'm sure I can talk to them and make them let you wear something less... revealing.", Yoongi interupted the two, figuring that since he had the claim on Jimin he could use that as an excuse. They would probably understand if an Alpha didn't want his Omega to show off to others.

Jimin on the other hand didn't find it to be as simple as Yoongi.

"Then it's like they won. If they let me wear something less revealing then it's like they give me permission to, which implies I need their permission to do things.", Jimin muttered, knowing how ridiculous his reasoning was, but the whole ABO system was ridiculous so how could anyone blame him? Constantly being looked down upon due to something as stupid as biology would make anyone a bit ridiculous.

Suddenly a strong scent filled the corridor, and it seemed like it immediately affected Yoongi and Taehyung, the latter being more affected since Yoongi already had a claim on someone.

Jimin put his hand over his nose and looked around to find the source; wondering what on earth could smell so good and desperate at the same time.

"Crap...", Yoongi muttered, immediately taking off to the direction of the smell. He soon returned with someone in his arms, someone who seemed to be an Omega.

"We need to get her out quickly before anyone else finds her.", Yoongi said, and Jimin nodded even if he was still confused about the whole thing. Why was her scent so strong, why did Yoongi carry her, and why did they need to take her away from school? It was odd.

They sprinted out and continued running as far and fast as possible, before Jimin had to stop because his body wasn't built for running at the same speed as Taehyung and Yoongi. So he got tired much faster than them. It looked like they had run far enough though so it was alright to stop.

"What's wrong with her?", he asked while panting and leaning forward to catch his breath. Taehyung and Yoongi shared a look before looking at Jimin again with surprise all over their faces.

"What?", Jimin asked, wondering why they looked at him like he was born yesterday.

"Have you never experienced this, Jimin?", Yoongi asked while Taehyung picked up his phone to call someone, possibly to pick the girl up.

"No?"

"She's in heat, Jimin."

As Jimin realized how obvious it was to them he felt stupid. He was an Omega for crying out loud, he should know what a heat is like more than them. He never went to the Omega classes in his previous school though, and his parents never talked about these things with him, so how could he know if he hadn't experienced it himself?

"Aren't Omegas supposed to go into heat when they're like 14? 15?", Yoongi asked and Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll text Seokjin to explain it to you the next time you meet with him. He's probably better at these things than me and Taehyung.", Yoongi said, not knowing how Jimin would soon get to experience this first hand, before Seokjin even gets the chance to explain it to him.

eyy update B)