fuck you jeon; 7

Ten people were eliminated after the dance circle, and now it was time for their individual and prepared auditions. Jimin had honestly not prepared anything in particular, just the song he was dancing to which was Lost Boy by Ruth B. He prefered simply going with the flow of the music and expressing what he was feeling in the moment.

Then again he had never been taught any techniques or anything like that and was, like Hoseok, entirely self taught. He only watched dance videos and then learned some of the moves to bring into his own routines.

After five people were done auditioning it was his turn and so he took his place in the front.

"Park Jimin. Contemporary and ballet to Lost Boy by Ruth B.", he said, and Jeon lazily put on the song and sat back in his chair while Jimin positioned himself on the dance floor, his aura completely changing.

______

Hoseok was amazed to see his friend moving so gracefully and beautifully like that. Simply breath taking. It was like the whole room suddenly fell silent and all the attention was on Jimin. Not because he was an Omega, but because of the amazing performance he showed them. It was impossible to take one's eyes off him.

Even Jeon seemed amazed by the Omega, and for a stuck up Alpha like him that was quite extraordinary.

Jimin had definitely earned a spot. They couldn't possibly tell him No after such a performance, even if he was an Omega.

_______

"No."

"Is it because I'm an O?"

"Of course."

Jimin sighed. Was he actually getting cut off? Would he not get to join the dance club even if he was skilled enough? Could they really do that after the performances he had showed.

"That is totally unfair.", Jimin muttered and crossed his arms over his chest while still looking at the taller male.

"What did you expect? Coming here was unnecessary in the first place.", Jeon responded while crossing his arms over his chest as well, the two staring at each other as silence filled the room. It was like they were constantly challenging each other, and the threatening pheromones Jeon sent out made the air around them grow thick.

"Why are you cutting me off then? Except for me being an O.", Jimin asked and tensed his jaw while continuing to shoot glares at Jeon who took the glares like nothing- like he was bulletproof.

"Because.", Jeon started, taking a step closer to make Jimin more uncomfortable and enter his personal space. He was close enough to smell the Omega, and did so by inhaling his scent, which was dirtied by that annoying blonde Alpha.

"You will be a distraction. If you sweat from practice you'll smell stronger and make especially the Alphas lose focus.", Jeon spoke with his voice low and a degrading grin on his face while looking down at the Omega in front of him.

Jimin was growing uncomfortable, but he tried to not show it and stand strong against Jeon.

"Or maybe you're a slut who loves getting attention from all the Alphas in the room?", Jeon was now even closer, whispering these words in Jimin's ear as the Omega scrunched his nose and turned his head away from the male.

"That's disgusting.", Jimin said, almost wanting to vomit at Jeon's words. As if he wanted that.

"Fine. Whatever.", Jimin muttered and pushed away the Alpha to turn and walk towards the exit. There was no point in reasoning with him. He was too proud of an Alpha to listen to an Omega, and Jimin was tired of him. So he decided to simply leave. He would be fine without that stupid dance club if Jeon was in charge of it.

"You've got a fine ass, Park.", Jeon yelled after him, making the room go quiet and Jimin stop in the middle of walking.

He was furious and done with this son-of-an-Alpha. Jeon was getting on his nerves and he was so done with him. He was tired of just taking whatever was thrown at him. Jimin couldn't handle being stepped on, especially not by an Alpha like Jeon. So he only did what anyone should do in his situation.

Without hesitating he turned around, walked over to Jeon, and punched that annoying grin off his face. Then he turned on his heel and left the Alpha who was too shocked to say or do anything in return.

Fuck you, Jeon.

LMAO AT THIS CAPTION

My meme B)

My meme B)