control; 5

The Alpha banged his head on the wall while pitiful cries left his mouth. He wanted it to stop. He wanted his inner Alpha to go to sleep already and stop tormenting him. They couldn't live as one if this continued and it was tearing him apart from inside.

"Leave me alone!", he yelled, even if it was completely unnecessary since he could easily communicate with his inner Alpha by simply using his mind.

It's so boring to rest.

But you're ruining me.

Jungkook threw himself onto the bed, his movements uncontrolable at the moment just like they always were.

Stop taking control.

But you're the most pathetic
wolf I've ever seen.

Not even Namjoon knew of his struggles with his inner Alpha who enjoyed taking over from time to time. Those times had become more frequent since he started high school, and he had no idea what to do about it. No one else seemed to have these struggles, so why did he? Why would his inner Alpha take control of him so often? Normally it only happened during ruts or whenever an Omega was in heat nearby, but never entirely.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't control his inner Alpha at all and he was starting to panic because there was nothing he could do.

Like today when his Alpha decided to, out of nowhere, push those books out of the Omega's hands. Jungkook never wanted to do such a thing, but it was like someone else just grabbed his hand and did it for him. His Alpha could even control his voice, and he had never heard of such a thing happening before.

At least let me sleep.

Fine.