coffee and bakery; 4

"Do you want one?"

"Not really."

"Suit yourself."

Namjoon lit up his cigarette and then placed it between his lips, inhaling lung cancer, and then exhaling lung cancer.

They were sitting in the old part of the school where no one else ever came. It was just the three of them: Jungkook, Namjoon, and Taemin. They were known as the three strongest Alphas in school, and they would stick to that image.

"Honestly that Omega surprised me.", Namjoon started, mentioning Jimin for maybe the third time that day. Namjoon was simply fascinated by someone as special as him even existing, especially since Namjoon was indeed quite well educated and knew exactly how odd it was. It took a lot of different coincidences for Jimin to be made. Simply fascinating in his opinion.

"The fact that he even spoke up against you... He's really one of a kind.", Namjoon continued while blowing out some smoke into the air.

"Really pretty too.", Taemin added with a small chuckle, his intention already being quite obvious.

"Not even scented. As pure as can be.", Taemin continued, and leaned back against the wall with a big grin.

"Do you mean pathetic?", Jungkook spoke with a chuckle, making the two look at him.

Namjoon had known Jungkook his whole life, so he decided to not argue with Jungkook about how rude he was being. He knew the Alpha had his reasons for acting this way. An Omega speaking up against him wasn't worth anything in Jungkook's eyes- or rather in his father's eyes. He also knew how Jungkook couldn't possibly let someone like that be, and just wander around school. It would ruin his and his pack's reputationas, dumb as it may sound.

"Come on, his scent is amazing.", Taemin said, being the typically sex craving Alpha. The only thing he cared about was intercourse, and it was quite well known.

Namjoon liked to see himself as the mature one in their friend group. The leader, even.

"Didn't you have a thing for that blonde Omega in your English class?", Namjoon asked with a small chuckle, knowing how this was so typical of Taemin. He always had a new Omega by his side; plenty of toys, as he called them.

"But imagine being the only one able to say I've fucked a male Omega."

______

"Tilt your head. It's easier that way.", Yoongi instructed simply, his gaze lazily landing on the swollen glands in the crook of the male's neck which gave off that breath taking scent.

He could tell how Jimin felt very uncomfortable doing this, but he knew it was for the best. The smaller one simply had to push his pride to the side for a few moments.

"After this is done the Alphas won't see you as much as they do now. Try to think about that instead of the current situation.", Yoongi told him, trying to somehow comfort Jimin while in reality he wasn't very good at such things.

_____

Jimin was panicking inside, but Yoongi kept letting out calming pheromones, so he could handle it. Being scented wasn't the end of the world even if it felt like it at the very moment.

"Close your eyes if you want."

Yoongi seemed completely calm, almost bored even, which amazed Jimin. How could he not be freaking out? If it was something he had learned it was that Yoongi could keep a resting bitch face no matter the situation. Or was it a resting tired face? He wasn't sure what to call it.

Suddenly his thoughts were interupted by a strange tingling sensation and it took all of his strength to keep himself still and quiet.

Yoongi's tongue was licking those special spots on Jimin's neck and it felt strange, almost like tickling, yet not. It was much stronger than that. Much more thrilling.

Jimin gasped and shut his eyes closed as the Alpha began sucking on his sensitive glands, but not hard enough to leave purple marks on his bare skin where everyone could see. Just hard enough to scent him.

The tingling sensation was making his heart beat faster even if Yoongi kept letting out calming pheromones. His knees were weak, and Jimin felt absolutely helpless trapped there between Yoongi and the school's wall. As Yoongi kept on sucking and licking Jimin kept his lips sealed and his hands held onto the fabric of the older's shirt as he tried to stay up and not fall down to the floor. His mind was going blank and it was making him panic inside.

His inner Omega was loving the long awaited sensation of being scented and wanted nothing but for it to continue.
His Omega wanted Yoongi's lips to put him into ecstacy by going harder on him.
His Omega wanted Yoongi's Alpha.

Jimin himself however obviously wasn't as content to such feelings and simply hoped it would end soon. Feeling like a weakling wasn't his cup of tea.

Yoongi didn't seem affected by it at all. He simply did what he was supposed to, with no sounds, and his body as steady as ever. Being an Omega and Alpha really was different in many ways and Jimin really hated it.

Suddenly a deep, small, satisfied "Mmh" came from Yoongi, and Jimin threw his head back as he tried his hardest to stay calm even if his Omega loved hearing how pleased Yoongi was.
His Omega was only there to pleasure Alphas, so Yoongi's satisfied voice almost put him into another wave of ecstacy.

"Done."

Jimin let out the breath he was holding and almost fell to his knees, but Yoongi managed to catch him before that happened. His nostrils were filled with the Alpha's scent, which smelled like coffee and a bakery almost. It was much sweeter than most scents coming from Alphas.

"I'll drive you home."

_______

As he entered his apartment, a small complex which he had moved to as soon as he changed schools, he immediately went to take a shower.

After he had finished making himself ready for bed he decided to take his mobile phone with him and see if he had recieved any texts.

Father:
If you disappoint me
and have to move
schools again I'm not
helping you.

Mother:
Please listen to your
father and don't go
misbehaving again.

Seokjin:
Hope you had a good
first day! :)

Jimin sighed and answered Seokjin before putting his phone down and deciding it was time to go to bed.

btw I know many people do scenting by making them rub glands/necks together, but in this universe that will mean mating :))