mario kart; 13

Jin:
Hello Jimin! I'll be
traveling to Europe
so I can't meet you
until the 24th
(in two weeks) so
we'll have to catch
up as soon as I get
back! Have fun and
make sure to eat!

Jimin sighed. He wanted to meet up with his hyung and chat. Maybe have him explain the whole going into heat thing. Now however he wouldn't get to see him in a long time. Luckily for Jimin he had friends to hang out with, and enough things to do to keep himself busy.

Suddenly he recieved another text.

Father:
Visiting soon.
See you.

Jimin sighed once again. Recieving bad news twice within a couple of minutes wasn't exactly preferred.

____

"Your place is nice.", Hoseok said with a smile, taking a seat in his couch.

"Yeah! Do you have any games?", Taehyung asked, and Jimin pointed at the box next to his TV. Taehyung immediately dove into the box and started digging through his video games, Hoseok watching him with a chuckle.

Yoongi inhaled the familiar scent of Jimin's apartment, a small smile visible on his lips. He enjoyed the Omega's sweet scent.

"So Jin hyung won't be back for another... two weeks?", Yoongi asked, and Jimin nodded in reply. It had only been a week since the incident with Jungkook, and Yoongi had managed to calm down and go back to his normal self. No marks had been left on Jimin, and he had stopped with his stupid Alpha behaviour, as Jimin liked to call it.

Taehyung seemed to have found his Mario Kart and started playing it with Hoseok, laughter errupting between the two.

"By the way, how are things with Jeon? Heard from him?", Taehyung asked while passing Hoseok, his grin wide as he claimed the first spot in the game.

"Actually... the reason I called you over is because Namjoon asked me to talk with you about something since you've all gotten involved.", Jimin replied, swallowed thickly as he took a seat next to them in the couch.

"Involved?", Yoongi repeated, obviously wanting nothing to do with that Alpha.

"For some reason Namjoon's decided to trust you."

"Since when did you two get so close?", Yoongi asked, obviously jealous, but his question wasn't demanding. He didn't use his Alpha pheromones against Jimin since he knew the younger wasn't comfortable with it. He couldn't help being jealous though and asking about it.

"Not important. Just hear me out."

Jimin then proceeded to tell them everything like Namjoon had requested. It seemed like the purple haired Alpha was lost, and had no clue on what to do. Somehow he found Jimin and the rest trustable, and wanted their help because he couldn't take on Jeon's problems by himself.

Taehyung and Hoseok paused the game as Jimin explained, their eyes wide and curious. Yoongi also seemed speechless, but still kept his guards up towards Jeon, and the thought of him being near Jimin or anyone else he cared about.

"... so yeah. That's all of it.", Jimin finished explaining, leaving them time to think through things as he went to get something to drink in the kitchen. His apartment was fairly large due to his parents being the leaders of such a strong pack, and therefor quite rich.

He went back to the livingroom after a few moments, and took his seat in the couch once more.

"Are you sure this is real? It doesn't sound like Jeon at all.", Hoseok asked, this whole thing seeming a bit suspicious to him.