instincts; 11

As an Alpha Yoongi was furious. It was only natural for him to feel this way since he had claimed Jimin with his scent. Even if Jimin wasn't really his the Alpha inside of him believed he was. It was a sense of dominance, a sense of pride, and it angered him to no end to have another Alpha push him off the top.

He tried to keep calm though because he knew
how Jimin hated Alphas, and this was such an Alpha thing to feel.

Why did he even care about what Jimin thought of him?

Yoongi never cared much for others' opinions.

"I promise there's no reason to be mad, Yoongi. There is a good explaination, but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to tell anyone about it.", Jimin said, taking a seat in his bed while seeing Yoongi's eyes turning even redder.

"So the two of you share secrets now?"

Jimin gulped.

Yoongi was misunderstanding things.

"Since when did you get so close?"

Jimin now sighed.

What an Alpha.

"It doesn't matter, Yoongi... Besides, we need to hurry so we can leave for school in time.", Jimin told him, and looked up at the ticking clock on the wall only to see how they were most definitely going to be late.

Yoongi sat down next to him and gestured for Jimin to tilt his head and give him access to the part of his neck where his glands were.

Yoongi let out a low growl as he laid his eyes on the marks Jungkook had left.

"That little shit...", the Alpha muttered, Jimin's hands shaking as Yoongi was losing control over his pheromones.

Not only had Jungkook laid his hands on something that was clearly his, he even dared to leave marks.

Yoongi was always careful and gentle to keep Jimin's skin clean from any visible marks, but this time he couldn't help himself. He had held back before, but enough is enough and he had reached the point where he could no longer hold back.

He wanted to make sure Jungkook knew that Jimin was not available. That fucking Alpha was not allowed to touch him.

Yoongi's instincts took over and he attacked Jimin's neck with his lips, tongue, and teeth, while holding him down on the bed. Mark after mark was left, and even if Jimin tried so hard to keep his voice down it was impossible to be completely quiet.

His inner Alpha was very possessive, and even if he knew how he only scented Jimin to keep other Alphas away, Yoongi still felt as if he needed to claim what was his and make sure that no other Alpha would even think of scenting Jimin.

"Yoongi, please... it's enough."

As soon as Jimin said those words Yoongi forced himself to push himself off the bed and away from Jimin before he did something he would surely regret.

_______

"Park, Min, you're late.", their teacher commented, but when she spotted the way too obvious marks on Jimin's neck, which Yoongi insisted he shouldn't hide, she chuckled.

"No need to apologize. Go and take your seats."

Jimin and Yoongi went to the back to sit by Taehyung, who looked at them with the most over dramatic Taehyung expression he could muster.

"Tell me about it after class!", he mouthed to them, obviously wanting to hear every gossip in school.

Jimin's eyes accidently landed on where Jungkook usually sat, seeing how the chair next to Namjoon was empty. He then also realized how Namjoon caught him looking at Jungkook's chair and immediately looked away as he saw the dimple grin.

_______

"Come on, Jimin! Tell me!", Taehyung persistently continued asking about Jungkook's secret over and over, but Jimin kept shaking his head. Even if he didn't like Jungkook he couldn't help but feeling bad for him so he couldn't possibly tell anyone about his secret. It wasn't his business.

"Jiminie!", a girl suddenly called for him in the cafeteria, the girl wearing a cheerleader uniform, and Jimin soon realized the whole table consisted of the colours red and black, which happened to be their school's colour.

Oh, right. I joined the freaking cheerleading team.

"Could you come here for a second?", the girl asked, immediately turning shy and playing with her hair as she got the attention of a few Alphas.

Despite being such a typical Omega she was actually quite nice in Jimin's opinion. In fact, most of the cheerleading team was surprisingly nice and he didn't mind them too much.

"Be right back...", he mumbled, stood up, and went over to their table.

"We have practice after school, just figured I should tell you. Also, I talked with the principal and he agreed to let you use pants or shorts if you're not comfortable with wearing a skirt. I know you don't like cheerleading, but hopefully you won't hate it that much after getting used to it!", she smiled warmly, her eyes showing how she was truly genuine and wanted things to be as comfortable for Jimin as possible.

She honestly seemed like a nice girl, and Jimin smiled back at her which made a few of the girls say "Aww".

Jimin turned his head and gave them a questioning look, the girls giggling at his reaction.

"Your smile is really cute!", one of them explained, making Jimin awkwardly run his hand through his hair.

"Is there anything else?", Jimin asked, turning his head back to the captain who hesitated for a moment before giving him a small note.

"C-could you give this to Taehyung?", she whispered, which made Jimin accidently let out a small giggle, his inner Omega secretly enjoying being with other Omegas for once. It brought out that side of him much easier which was one of the reasons he refered from it.

"Sure. See you later!"

Me: Let's write a short ABO fanfic
Also me: is like 10 chapters in and still have plenty of stuff left