first meeting first fall; 1

"A male Omega? Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, I heard he's enrolling today. I also heard he got expelled from his last school for punching another student! Can you believe they're letting someone like that into this school?"

"That's sick!"

"Uhm, did you guys not get Seokjin's text?", Yoongi interupted the Alpha and Beta who gave him questioning looks meaning that no, they had definitely not gotten Seokjin's text.

With a sigh Yoongi copies the text Seokjin had sent him and sent it to the two idiots in front of him.

Yoongi:
Hey Yoongs! My friend
Jimin is enrolling at your
school today so please take
care of him. He can be a bit
difficult in the beginning
but I'm sure you will all get
along well. Also, if you talk
about him being an Omega
you might need a new face.
Take care! :)

Yoongi waited for his two idiot friends to finish reading the text and saw the surprised look on their faces. It was kind of understandable though since male Omegas were extremely rare, and so was also new students coming to their school in the middle of the year.

"He sounds like a handful.", Taehyung spoke, and Hoseok nodded.

"No need to judge him before we meet him though. He's Jin's friend, after all.", Hoseok said, and now it was Taehyung's turn to nod.

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be fine-"

Suddenly a scent entered their noses all at once, a scent so strong it cut Yoongi off mid sentence. It was so sweet, so intoxicating and pure it almost made their heads spin as their heart beats syncronizedly grew into a faster pace. There was no doubt, this was the strongest Omega scent they had ever smelled.

Yoongi immediately understood what it was. Males have stronger pheromones, so an Omega male would obviously smell stronger than an Omega female. So of course it was Seokjin's friend Jimin. He now understood why Seokjin had told them about him beforehand.

As the three looked up they saw one of the most beautiful males they had ever seen. He was smaller built, had grey and styled hair, had one of his ears pierced with a long earring, wore beautifully styled clothes, had perfectly plump lips, a few rings on his fingers, and looked extremely confident as he walked through the corridor. He was definitely Seokjin's friend.

Upon spotting them they noticed how Jimin straightened his posture even more, overflowing with pride. Just as he was about to pass them however he face planted right in front of them, his whole body greeting the floor like an old friend. Taehyung bursted out laughing while Hoseok kneeled down to try and help the poor Omega back up but Jimin refused to get help as he quickly stood up by himself.

"Oh my God that was hilarious! The best thing I've seen in my entire life!", Taehyung yelled, and Yoongi thanked God for making the corridor empty at this moment.

"Are you alright?", Hoseok asked Jimin who was currently dusting himself off with his head low, probably to hide his red face. Even his ears were bright red.

"Of course."

"We're friends of Seokjin.", Yoongi told the Omega who looked up at them and let his eyes travel their features. Not in a checking out way, more in a who the hell are you people way.

"Alphas?", Jimin blurted out in an almost disgusted tone after breathing in their scents, making Yoongi raise a questioning eyebrow. Seokjin did mention Jimin disliking being an Omega, so maybe he disliked Alphas too.

"I'm a Beta, they're Alphas.", Hoseok corrected with a friendly smile and as if on cue Jimin immediately straightened himself again.

Yep, he probably doesn't like Alphas very much.

It was understandable though since many Alphas could be a bit... much. Especially towards a male Omega. Yoongi could honestly imagine that being absolutely horrible. Especially with that extremely strong scent of his which made it so obvious that no Alpha had scented him before. Well, he doubted Jimin would allow anyone to, even if it was for his own safety.

"You smell a lot- ouch! What was that for?"

Taehyung rubbed his arm and Yoongi rubbed his fist while sighing at how stupid his friend could be.

Jimin immediately reached into one of his pockets and picked out a tiny spray can and sprayed the perfume over his neck. It did conceal the sweet smell a bit, but it was way too strong to be fully concealed.

"Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot.", Jimin said, seeming more relaxed around them already since they didn't send out any bad pheromones except for the usual Alpha and Beta ones. Nothing threatening or demanding. He also trusted Seokjin's judgment so if these were the three friends Seokjin had told him about he knew they were good people.

After that awfully embarrassing incident they all went to class, Taehyung and Jimin going to the same one while chatting a bit with each other. He had honestly imagined Jimin to be some sort of delinquient he sees in those dramas, but Jimin was nothing like that. Maybe a bit cold and full of pride, but not too bad.

Eyy so first chapter :^) Shit will go down in the next one lmao and we shall introduce le Jungkook to le story x)