scented; 3

"Hey, Jimin! Where are you going?", Taehyung yelled after the shorter male as he stormed off after their class had ended. He had no chance of catching up with him as he disappeared in the crowd of people. Sure, he could follow his scent with ease, but Jimin probably wanted to be alone so Taehyung decided to leave him be. After everything that happened with Jeon and the teacher he had the right to be upset.

_______

Jimin stopped in an empty hallway and leaned back against the wall while inhaling and exhaling quickly. He was mad. Angry. Furious.

The frustration was building up inside to no end, and he didn't know what to do. He only knew of one way to relax himself.

He continued searching the corridor for a particular room and as he found it a small smile appeared on his lips.

Pushing down the doorhandle he smiled in triumph as the door opened with ease, and then he entered the room with one big mirror on the wall. He removed his jacket, shoes, and socks before he started moving his body to imaginary music with closed eyes.

This was the best - the only - stress release he knew of. Dancing always calmed him down and made him feel free.

He parted his lips and started singing as his light feet danced across the floor with his arms gracefully moving along. Jimin truly loved dancing.

Step, step, jump, spin
Step, step, fall, release
Step, step-

"Well, well, well."

A voice interupted him and almost made him fall onto the floor, but he managed to stay on his feet. As he looked back to see who it was everything fell apart around him.

"What do you think you're doing, Omega scum of a son? Dancing?"

"Dad please-"

"Shut up you filth!"

Smack.

"You're not allowed to, you hear me? Omegas like you aren't allowed to dance."

The memory soon faded as he realized how no one was actually there. It was just his mind playing tricks on him. No one had seen him.

A relieved sigh left Jimin as he went to put his clothes back on and leave the room after he had fixed his hair. The dance club was probably only allowed to use this room, and he obviously wasn't allowed to join them.

"No... I won't let them get away with it this easily.", Jimin muttered under his breath before entering the now busy corridor to try and find Taehyung, Yoongi, or Hoseok. He knew nothing about this school, except for where the dance room was, so he needed some help to get to the principal's office. Even if he disliked asking favours of people, especially Alpha's, they seemed decent so far.

"Hey, Jimin!", Hoseok yelled, and Jimin immediately went to the three with a rarely seen smile.

"Tae told us what had happened in class. Are you okay?", Hoseok asked, and Jimin shrugged in reply. It wasn't that unexpected or new to him so he was fine.

_____

Yoongi immediately noticed all the hungry eyes staring at the same thing. This school had plenty of Alphas, only about 10% of the students were Omegas. Considering how extremely rare a male Omega was, maybe ten people in the entire world, it only made the Alphas more interested. Being able to tell their friends that they had bred a male Omega would obviously be quite uplifting for their pride. Jimin was surely walking on thin ice in this school.

The fact that he was also not as easy as most Omegas probably only made them more interested. They wanted something to brag about, and this was definitely something they saw worth of bragging.

Jimin wasn't even scented for crying out loud.

Yoongi hadn't followed their conversation, but an idea struck him.

"Let's go and get some lunch.", Taehyung said, and so they all walked to the cafeteria.

_____

"Hey, Jimin?", Yoongi started off, wondering what kind of reaction this suggestion would get. He doubted it would be positive, but hopefully Jimin would hear him out.

"Yes?"

"What do you think of one of us scenting you?"

Suddenly milk was spat all over Taehyung's face, since he sat across from Jimin, and Hoseok began laughing loudly. That was probably answer enough.

"Just hear me out. This school is full of Alphas, and your scent is too strong. All Omegas are scented either because they have a mate, or because they have an Alpha friend who wants to protect them. I texted Jin about it and he thought it seemed like a good idea too.", Yoongi explained, earning a death glare from Jimin who didn't seem too up for the idea. Taehyung was still wiping all the milk off his face, and Hoseok looked like he was thinking it through.

"If you're scented at least your scent won't be as strong which means a lot of Alphas will back off."

"I've never been scented and I'm going to keep it that way. I don't want to be seen as someone's property.", Jimin replied with furrowed eyebrows and a small pout. Yoongi could tell he was trying to look angry, but if anything it was adorable. Not that he would tell Jimin that since it would definitely earn him a new face.

"If you change your mind just know that the option is there. I can see how many Alphas are looking at you and it's only a matter of time until someone decides to make a move. I'm sorry to say this but it's probably either one of them or one of us. It's full moon soon and that's the time most Alphas goes into a rut which means they won't be able to control themselves as much.", Yoongi spoke, seeing how Jimin was thinking hard and seemed to at least consider what he was saying. Hopefully the younger would change his mind and accept the offer because Yoongi was starting to worry with all the Alphas around.

_______

Jimin knew what Yoongi was trying to say. It was the only way really to make him more safe, but he didn't want to be scented by an Alpha no matter who it was.

He could defend himself. He wasn't a weak Omega.

Then again it would probably make things easier if he was scented. Since they were friends now it wasn't anything weird. He knew how plenty of Omegas and Alphas did this. There were even Alphas who helped Omegas when their heat got too much for them, but that was going quite a bit too far for Jimin.

Letting out a frustrated sigh he decided to just agree to it. If he ended up absolutely hating the feeling of being scented they wouldn't have to do it again.

"Okay. Fine. I'll do it.", Jimin spoke, meeting Yoongi's gaze. The male seemed satisfied with his answer as he relaxed into his chair, no longer having to worry as much about him.

"Do you want me or Tae to do it?"

Okay so Yoongi or Tae hmm??? This will give them a special bond :) Don't worry though Jikook is coming I just need to build up the story more lmao