secrets; 12

Seeing the smiling and giggling side of Jimin was very unusual. He looked so bright it was impossible not to smile while looking at him, and even Yoongi let go of his facial features for once while looking at someone.

His cheeks turned rosy.

As Jimin returned to their table Yoongi went back to looking down at his phone, pretending like Jimin definitely didn't give him butterflies just now.

"What did they want to talk to you about?", Taehyung asked, leaning forward to hear the gossip.

"Nothing special, just cheerleading stuff. Here.", Jimin gave Taehyung the note he had recieved from the captain, Taehyung immediately opening it and not even bothering to be secretive about it.

His mouth formed an o, and then he put the note down into his pocket.

"Nice.", Taehyung said, giving himself a high five as Jimin rolled his eyes.

________

Practice had gone decently, and the day had overall been fine. Nothing major happened, except for that morning. Cheerleading was actually not as bad as he thought it would be. The only negative aspect about it was who they were cheering for. He also enjoyed spending time with other Omegas, since it made him feel like he could let loose.

After practice however he was caught on his way out by someone familiar. The male held him gently by his shoulders against the wall, pinning him, but in a strangely not-very-threatening way.

"What are you doing?", he asked, those killer dimples grinning back at him as he tried his hardest to stay strong and ice cold.

"Relax. I was just wondering if you've seen Kook somewhere.", the purple head said while letting go of his shoulders and taking a step back. The male was taller than averege, and seemed strong in more ways than just physical strength, but he also seemed like a more reasonable Alpha. The whole thing with Jeon was complicated so he wouldn't bother to question why an Alpha like him hung out with Jeon.

"Nope."

"I'm seriously worried about him. He's been acting... strange. And he disappeared yesterday.", the Alpha explained with a sigh, seeming genuinly concerned. Jimin wouldn't buy that act though. Alphas didn't have that much sympathy, so Jimin decided to be rather safe than sorry.

"If you actually want to talk with me you'll have to come to the cafeteria."

_______

The cafeteria was still unlocked, and empty. The only ones there were Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, and the purple head. Jimin wouldn't risk it and talk with him by himself, so he called his friends who escaped practice to come and take a break in the cafeteria. When they arrived and saw who Jimin was there with however they all stiffened and shot glares at the taller male. Of course they knew who he was with such a reputation.

He was one of the strongest Alphas, from a strong pack, and was with the strongest group of Alphas in school. Not many people had anything against him, he was a surprisingly well behaved student, extremely academic, and usually pretty kind. No one let their guards down around him though after seeing what he did with an Alpha who tried to force an Omega into the restroom last year.

"Now we can talk.", Jimin said as his friends joined them by a table, all of them glaring at Namjoon, but not in a threatening way. They were just keeping their guards up.

"Alright. Where was Kook when you last saw him?"

Jimin thought for a few moments. It would sound very suspicious if he told him the truth, but it wasn't like he would sit there and lie if the Alpha was actually worried about his friend going missing.

"Yesterday outside of school. It was around 9 pm.", Jimin replied simply, peaking Yoongi's interest. The male had gone on quite the jealous rage this morning, after all.

"What were you two doing there?", the male asked raising an eyebrow, this feeling like a police investigation in a matter of seconds.

"He texted me too meet him and discuss... something.", Jimin said, the Alpha raising both eyebrows now, the Omega peaking everyone's interest. He wasn't going to spill someone else's secret though, so he decided to act quick before poeple started asking too many questions. So he got up from his chair, pulled the purple head with him by his shirt, and walked away with him to give enough distance between them and the table. Then he threw him against the wall, which wasn't harsh what so ever since he didn't have the strength to throw people around.

"He was just telling me about, you know...", Jimin whispered, expecting understanding in the male's eyes, but was instead met with confusion.

"You know... his secret.", Jimin continued, the purple head laughing quietly at his words.

"Jeon doesn't keep secrets."

Jimin froze. He actually didn't know? Had Jeon not told his best friend how he was being controlled by his inner Alpha? That seemed like something worth telling.

"Then you two have something grand to talk about. Not my problem. Bye.", Jimin said, turning away to walk back to his friends and get Yoongi so he could go and get scented before going home. His friends kept on glaring at the other Alpha, the staring contest getting quite intense, before they left the cafeteria.

______

He lit another cigarette and held it between his fingers while inspecting it. Joon was intelligent, he knew everything worth knowing about smoking, yet not even he could resist such an addiction. Putting the cancerstick imbetween his lips he inhaled deeply, and then blew the smoke into the air. He watched the white smoke dance in front of him, before it disappeared.

Jimin's words from yesterday were still on his mind. He couldn't believe Jeon kept secrets from him, his best friend, but told them to Jimin so easily. What's going on with those two?

"Hey.", suddenly a voice broke the silence, and he saw Jeon sitting down against the wall in front of him. Joon continued smoking like nothing, and greeted the male with a nod.

"There's something I have to tell you."

Eyy an update :^) Finally Namjoon learns the secret, so maybe things will get better?