disgust; 10

Jimin didn't often feel fear, but the dangerous pheromones, along with the new information, made his whole body shake in fear. Jungkook's eyes were red and screamed danger, and at this moment Jimin felt helpess. He couldn't move his body due to the strong pheromones, and even if he did Jungkook would just catch up to him because of their difference in speed and strength.

Jungkook inhaled deeply before standing up and setting eyes on his next prey. A devilish grin played on his lips, and Jimin much more prefered the other Jungkook- or rather the real Jungkook. He hadn't met him for that long but had liked what he saw: a genuine and volnurable guy who only wanted help and comfort. It was the complete opposite to the general Alpha.

"Your scent is so sweet, Omega.", he spoke while taking a few steps forward, making Jimin take a few steps back.

"It makes me want to devour you."

Suddenly Jimin's back hit something, and he realized that he could no longer back away. Instead he was cornered and scared for what was about to come. Scared for whatever the unavoidable outcome was.

He barely gave Jimin any room to breathe as he closed the space between them, towering and looking down at him.

"It's annoying me though how that other Alpha's scent interupts your sweetness.", he whispered while leaning down next to his ear.

Jimin's heart beat fast in his chest as he felt him breathing against his glands. His intentions were now obvious and even if Jimin wanted to stop him, maybe even call for help, it was impossible. His pheromones were simply too strong, creating this thick shell around Jimin and making him unable to do anything at all.

"I'm sure our scents would smell delicious together."

Jimin wanted to disappear. The mere thought of walking around with his scent was humiliating, and Jimin would rather die. It frustrated him to no end and even if he physically tried to push him away it was impossible to even move his arms with the strong pheromones around him.

Suddenly he began sucking and licking the sensitive parts of Jimin's neck, forcing Jimin to bite down on his lower lip to make sure that he would at least keep some dignity by not letting any sounds out. Even that would prove to be hard though as he wasn't nearly as gentle as Yoongi. He didn't care if he left any marks, and even bit down on him, probably even making blood come out.

Jimin shut his eyes to keep himself from crying as the painful pleasure continued which confused him. Even if he hated it the Omega inside of him wanted it to continue, and it made him hate it even more.

A deep chuckle could be heard, which probably directed towards how weak Jimin was at this moment. Seeing the usually strong Omega in a state of volnurability must amuse him.

"See? This is what you're really for, Omega."

Jimin wanted to throw up, and probably would as soon as he got home. If he got home.

He just wanted it to stop. To be over like a nightmare. A nightmare he could just wake up from and pretend like it never happened.

This however wasn't just happening in his head, it was actually happening. He was being scented by this Alpha and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing.

The realization of how little power he actually had when it came down to it sent a wave of disgust through his body.

"Hey, kids! What are you doing?", the janitor Seungri suddenly yelled, interupting the Alpha and giving Jimin enough time to escape.

He ran and he ran until he reached the comfort of his home, and as he did he headed straight to his room and locked himself in, planning to stay there for the rest of his life so he wouldn't have to face reality.

_____

Never had Jimin used this much perfume, but it could still be smelled. Jungkook's scent was as clear as day, and the worst part was that Jimin couldn't bring himself to hate it. He knew it wasn't Jungkook's fault that he would now walk around with his scent. He couldn't hate the brunette simply because of his inner wolf who used his body to do these awful things.

"I need Yoongi..."

Yoongi

:Jimin
Do you trust me, Yoongi?

Yoongi:
What is it, Jimin?

:Jimin
Promise me that you will
trust me.

Yoongi:
Sure, what is it?

:Jimin
I don't think I can tell you
the details so you have to
fully trust me on this.

Yoongi:
Just tell me what it is already.

:Jimin
Under circumstances I can't
tell you about I was scented
yesterday by someone else.

:Jimin
Don't freak out! There is actually
an explaination that makes sense
but I think it's a secret so I can't
tell you about it.

:Jimin
I know you're pissed because it's
only natural but don't do anything
stupid.

Yoongi:
Who?

:Jimin
That's not necessary, I just need
you to come over so you can scent
me before I go to school.

Yoongi:
Answer my question.

Yoongi:
Who scented you?

Yoongi:
I swear to God if it's who I think
it is...

:Jimin
Just come over and let me try to
explain without spilling too many
details.

Yoongi:
On my way.

Since the chapter was so short I decided to post this as well because I'm staying home today x)

Also follow me on twt and ig: prosoftchim and lordgoatcos