Puppy!

The following morning, I woke up bright and early as usual. However, dark clouds filled my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about Stan and pain he'd gone through. Somehow, I have to try and help him.

I opened Stan's door slowly but he was sleeping soundly so I decided not to disturb him. He needed some well-deserved rest. I walked aimlessly around the castle, knowing there was a while till breakfast and my classes.

Then, I had a crazy, brilliant idea. I changed out of my pyjamas, into muck clothes and ran down to the stables where I knew Betsy was with her newly born puppies. My parents don't like me helping out in the stables. It's apparently not a very "princely" thing to do. So I tend to do it in secret.

"Mr Denkins, Mr Denkins, Mr Denkins!" I said sprinting towards the man who took care of the castle's animals. He had a large, wispy brown moustache and he was maybe a little hillbilly. But I liked him, and sometimes I came to help him out if I had some free time.

"Why hello young master, Kyle, what's got you in such a frenzy?"

"Can I," I was slightly hyperventilating from the run, "have... a puppy?"

"You didn't want one before." He said, scratching his chin.

"It's for a friend." I said, my breathing rate calm once more. I knew they were all being trained to be hunting dogs, but I'm sure Stan can train one himself. "Please! He's going through a tough time and I know this would really cheer him up, and he'll take really good care of him, and teach him to hunt and-"

"Okay, Okay." He said cutting me off chuckling. "Yer quite the talker ain't cha?" I smiled guiltily. "Just so happens, I have a runt, plus I think he might be queer and all the soldiers told me none of them wanted a queer dog." What does queer mean? Oh well I'm sure it doesn't matter. He went and fetched the dog for me. He brought back a happy looking pup about the size of a baby. I grabbed it holding it gently. "Here ya go, it's thanks fer all yer hard work." He said smiling.

"Thank you!" I said sprinting away to find my parents, hearing Mr Denkins' chuckling behind me, once I got the okay from them I ran back to Stan's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" said Stan, he had his back to me as he was busy getting changed.

"I've got a surprise for you!" I said grinning.

"What?" he said turning around with only one arm in his shirt. "Oh my God!" he said spotting the dog. "Is that for me?!"

"Yeah!" I said grinning, dropping the puppy and letting him run over to Stan. The pup started licking him. Stan sat down, laughing and petting him. "Aw dude! Weak! He just peed on me! I just had a shower!" I was laughing my head off and Stan was glaring at me. Once he'd cleaned himself up we discussed all the things Stan was going to need, like bedding and some form of litter tray, as well as food and water for the dog. "Thank you so much Kyle! You have no idea how much this means to me." I just grinned.

"Don't mention it. Watcha gonna call him?"

"Sparky."

"Cool! Hey, the guy said he was queer whatever that means."

"Meh, I'm sure it's fine."

After that we got into the swing of life really. Stan was allowed to go the local school, which sucks! Not for him but for me! I have to get home schooled because of my crazy over-protective Mom! School sounds so interesting as well. Stan's got a girlfriend called Wendy and lots of friends. Says they don't know he's my bodyguard though. He likes to keep that a secret. He's so weird sometimes. I guess it's good he takes his position so seriously. Acts like if anyone knew it would be a threat to my life. He says I'm like his big secret, which, I guess, makes me feel a little special. He also tells me all about his days at school. He has all sorts of adventures!

He found that queer meant his dog was homosexual, he was a little pissed off until a citizen called Big Gay Al persuaded him otherwise. He had some kind of weird magical gay animal sanctuary. The story makes me laugh every time.

His teacher, Mr Garrison, doesn't seem to know how to teach. I'm often quite aghast about what he learns at school. It makes me more grateful for my governor who, at times, really pisses off.

Stan says Wendy's awesome. They seem to have quite an on again off again relationship but Stan says he's going to marry her someday, which is insane! He's only nine! I wish I had a girlfriend. Stan says a lot of the girls in his class are supposedly "in love" with me; surprisingly, not just because I'm the prince. One of then, apparently, has a weird obsession with my ass. They all think I'm sophisticated and cultured, which Stan thinks is hilarious. I don't talk to any girls though, except Princess Kenny of course but she's just a friend. She often comes and talks to me while Stan's at school.

Coming to think of it, she's visiting today. She's kind of my secret to be honest. I don't want to tell Stan I regularly met her because I know he would flip out about it. I told him about my meetings with her in the past and he expressed a certain amount of hatred towards her so I told him the meetings had stopped after the genocide.

The truth is, she's appalled at what happened, and was powerless to stop it. Even though Cartman's supposedly in love with her he wouldn't listen to anything she had to say. She spent weeks begging. She tried everything.

I'm waiting patiently in the meeting room, but I'm starting to get annoyed. Kenny's already five minutes late. These meetings are a bit ridiculous. They supposedly strengthen diplomatic relations between our countries but really it's just me and Kenny having a chat. I look around the small room. It's quite cosy with books lining the shelves and a small round table in the middle. The door opens and I get up to move Kenny's chair for her. As she sits down, she giggles flirtatiously, which causes me to go slightly red.

Xxx

Hope you enjoyed! Votes and comments are appreciated, especially comments; I would love some criticism! Have an awesome day~