Mind Rape

Warning - This chapter contains Kyman, don't sue me, plz.

Xxx

It hurts Stan! It really hurts! Help me! I love you Stan. I need you Stan. Stan please. STAN! HELP ME! He just keeping screaming and screaming. It wouldn't stop. I tried to respond but I don't think he could hear or process anything I said because he just screamed over it. It was killing me. I couldn't protect him. I couldn't console him. I couldn't do anything. All I could do was urge the horse on faster.

In my mind's eye, I could see the wood cabin where Kyle was being held prisoner. I knew what it looked like outside and in. However, as soon as I could see it in the distance Kyle abruptly stopped screaming.

Kyle? Kyle. KYLE! I yelled, but to no avail. He was blocking me. Cartman had taken over. I didn't know what I was going to do. Only that I had to move faster. I leapt off the horse, not caring if it was tied up, and ran into the cabin. Shoving the door open.

The first I heard was giggling. Kyle. Fucking. Giggling. "You're so squishy Eric!" he said, hugging Cartman from behind and then kissing his cheek. Eric?! He called him Eric?!? "I looooove you!" he sang, hugging Cartman's arm gently. Cartman looked slightly uneasy, but he was blushing. I think I'm actually going to throw up.

He was smiling up at Cartman with big love filled eyes. A cheeky happy grin plastered to his face. Pink stained his cheeks. He was looking at him in adoration. I could feel rage burning in my stomach. What has he done to him?!

"Okay, Kahl, I want you, to suck my balls," said Cartman with a smirk so wide it was a miracle it fit on his face.

"No!" I yelled from the doorway before I could think.

"Stan, Stan what the fuck!" Cartman yelled. "Do the two of you have sound kind of gay homing device?!" Too close to the truth. "Whatever, you're too late traitor fag! Kahl's under my command now!" Kyle didn't even seem to process what Eric just said. He just admired the sound of his voice in complete and utter devotion.

Kyle didn't even look at me. Too fixated on Cartman's every word. It stung. This isn't him. I'll get him back.

"Change him back!" I demanded. Cartman just laughed.

"I'm not even sure that's within my capabilities," he said nonchalantly, with a smug smile. "Now Marsh, because you're such a good fighter, strategist and beloved by the elven people I'm giving you a choice. Join me or die." I walked over to him, slowly, looked him straight in the eyes and spat in his face.

"Death first any day fatass," I replied defiantly. Cartman sighed like I was just some irritating child.

"Fine, Kahl?" he asked the boy who was still hugging his arm lovingly.

"Yes Eric?" he replied with a happy, dazed smile.

"Kill Stan." Kyle nodded, drew his sword and stared at me blankly, like I was just some bug he needed to squish. I felt tears fill the corners of my eyes. Does he really not remember anything? Telling me he loves me? Can some stupid spell just destroy all that? All of that love?

I knelt down on one knee before Kyle. Face to the floor, looking at his feet. Even in his brainwashed state Kyle seemed a little confused by my actions. Nevertheless, I heard him raise his sword.

"Wait wait wait! I wanna hear his last words. They're gonna be fucking sweet." Just what I'd expected from fatass, in fact, I was counting on it.

"Kyle? Kyle, it's me, Stan. Come back to me. Please, I love you with all my heart. I can't live on without you. You can't just leave me. You said you'd always be there for me," I said tears streaming down my cheeks. A couple falling onto Kyle's shoes. I heard Kyle raise his sword. I prepared to jump back and somehow try and defeat both of them, when I realised the sword had not come swinging towards but actually been slammed, hard, into Cartman's shoulder. Kyle then ripped off his gloves savagely.

"Owwwwww! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Cartman cried blood spouting out of his shoulder. He waved his hand over and then blood flow lessened slightly. "WHAT THE FUCK KAHL! DID YOU SOMEHOW ACT ALL OF THAT? YOU STUPID JEW!" he yelled enraged.

Kyle didn't answer. Instead, he threw a bolt of magic at Cartman so strong and blinding that the house shook and I was worried it would fall down on us.

Cartman immediately fell to the ground unconscious. Kyle looked mildly shocked by his immense power, but mainly just enraged. He then proceeded to walk over to Cartman, and kick him multiple times, before I dragged him away.

"Dude, dude stop, stop, stop. We need to work out what we're going to do with him before he wakes up."

"Personally, I want to murder him multiple times in various gruesome ways. But the more rational side of my brain is telling me that that makes us just as bad as him. And somehow the thought of becoming Cartman manages to overpower my urge to stab him repeatedly," Kyle replied, glaring at the unconscious mass on the floor. I smiled at Kyle, glad we were on this same page.

"So... take him back to the castle as a prisoner?" I suggested.

"Yeah, we can cover his fatass with that potato sack over there. I can use a cloaking spell and my magic should be able to keep him unconscious until we reach the castle."

"I've only got one horse," I said, realising a problem.

"That's ok, I saw fatass' on the way in here," Kyle replied.

"I take it you're riding with me then," I said smirking at him.

"Um, who says you're not riding with me!" replied Kyle, I grinned, loving that we were already back to our usual banter.

"Um, my horse, my rules."

"I'm the King!" Kyle replied indignantly.

"First off, you're sort of not. Kenny is until you get back from your 'prolonged absence'," I said saltily. "Secondly, we're not within your lands and third that spell and this traumatic experience must have exhausted you, which leads me onto point four; when I think your life is in danger I will just ignore everything you say, I think this experience established that," I said smugly, as we, not too kindly, threw Cartman's unconscious body, in the sack, onto his horse.

"How is riding a horse putting my life in danger!" Kyle yelled indignantly, but smiling back at me.

"I'm the bodyguard, let me do my job! Some death traps are complex and vast," I replied hopping onto my horse and helping Kyle up behind me.

"I'll let you get on with the life-threatening experience of riding a horse," Kyle responded, words laced with sarcasm, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I started the horse off at a fast pace. We need to get back to the castle fast before fat boy wakes up. After a few minutes, I felt Kyle's head fall onto my back, and heard his familiar short deep breaths, which alerted me he was asleep. Stupid idiot, offering to ride the horse probably because he thought I would be just as tired, which is true but Kyle's been through quite a lot worse than me. He woke maybe six hours later, and after seeing the bags under my eyes, demanded to control the horse and let me sleep. I tried to protest because he still hadn't had nearly enough sleep. But at that point I was exhausted, I swapped places with him and almost immediately fell into a deep slumber.

Xxx 

Hey guys~ hoped you enjoyed! Anyone get the Imaginationland reference? Well, maybe it wasn't really a reference, more just Cartman's lifelong ambition to have Kyle suck his balls continues. Anyways, vote if you enjoyed, comments are always appreciated and, as always, have an awesome day~