Horrible History

When the summer of that year was drawing to a close, and the new school year was about to start, I started pestering Mom on something I wanted to do ever since I was small.

"Mom, I want to go to school this year. I can take care of myself now: my magic and sword skills are pretty good and Stan will be there to protect me, or whatever, and Cartman gets to go to school so can I please, please, please?" Mom looked like she was going to protest, but after a minute's silence she sighed in defeat.

"Alright bubby, I guess you have proven yourself competent but are you sure you want to? You'll get a better education here." She said, sounding concerned.

"Yes! Yes, I'm sure I wanna go! Thanks Mom! You're right, but I want to get to know what life is like outside the palace. I feel like I'm a bit of a snob, and if I'm gonna led these people in the future I need to understand them." Mom looked impressed.

"Well aren't you a wise one." She paused for a minute. "If you can't handle it, just tell me and I'll have you back here in a snap! Ain't no one upsetting my son!" She is actually crazy sometimes. I ran up to her to give her hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. I then ran off to tell Stan.

"Dude!" I yell at him interrupting his sword practice, and making him drop the sword. I almost fell over laughing.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" Stan shouted at me.

"Haha, sorry man. But Stan, I'm going to school with you this year! Mom said yes!" I yelled, excitedly.

"Dude, that's awesome!" said Stan, high fiving me.

"I can't wait to meet all your friends!" I said, enthusiastically.

"You met most of them already. Coming to think of it, thank God you're coming. The girls will not get off my back about you! You can deal with them, not me." He said decisively.

The first day of school I was super pumped! Ready to learn new shit and met new people.

When I first arrived, I got stunned stares from most of my class mates. I talked to a few of them but they acted like if they said the wrong thing I would have their heads chopped off. I guess I'll convince them to treat me normally over time. Mr Garrison started the day by teaching us about women's lingerie sizes and then moved onto boxers. Then, during drew elf history he explained the plot of the Lord of the Rings instead of teaching us actual history. I raised my concerns with Stan.

"Do you guys every actually learn anything?" I asked, worried

"What do you mean? We are learning." Stated Stan.

"No, you're not. This is the plot of Lord of the Rings not history!" I said, outraged.

"Dude, it's like basically the same and we do math sometimes." Defeated, I decided I'd learn at home and socialise at school. I sat with Stan's friends at lunch: Bebe was trying to eye fuck me, Wendy was smiling nicely, as was her friend Red, there was a bard, with a with a stutter, called Jimmy and a pretty cool guy called Token. Stan was quite close to Token. They were both human. Token had had to flee the genocide as well so I guess they have a lot in common. It was quite fun talking to a group of people. Thankfully, after a while they started talking to me like a normal person; I answered their questions about palace life and Princess Kenny. Stan had managed to get over my secret conversations with her after a small argument, which had resulted in a week of mutual silent treatment until I eventually broke and apologised; Stan followed in suite. He then actually listened when I told him that Kenny had tried to stop the genocide, but had been powerless to. Stan was quite content after that.

"So, come on Prince Kyle! Tell us the details! You guys ever kissed? Has she let you touch her tits?" asked Token, I went bright red.

"It's Kyle and no! She has offered to let me touch then multiple times," I said grimly remembering wanting to sink into the floor and a couple times using magic to turn invisible, "but she's only joking and also that's gross. She's kind of like my sister so that would be weird. Plus she's convinced that I-"I was about to mention she thinks I'm in love with Stan, but I decided it's better to leave that detail alone. "I mean, she's engaged to Cartman so that would be weird." Stan gave me a confused look, but fortunately let it drop. Thankfully, I'd managed to persuade Stan not to stand by me while I have talks with Kenny. My reason being I didn't want him to get upset by her presence and although he still thought he should be protecting me at all times, he agreed. I am so thankful he agreed. I really don't want to be in a conversation where Kenny tries to hook up me and Stan.

"But come on Kyle! She's so hot! And everyone knows the two of them see other people anyway. Man, you are a mad man Kyle; I would be all over her."

"Ew, Token, stop being gross!" said Wendy. Token seemed to remember there were girls present and quickly shut up. I couldn't be sure, but I was pretty sure he was blushing. I happily drank my milk during the silence.

"At least Kyle is a gentleman." Said Bebe. Goddamnit leave me alone!

Eventually, I managed to slip into school life pretty well. I also learned a lot about my best friend. Stan was the star player for pretty much every sport, but he didn't really care much about sports, and got pissed off at the adults for caring so much. I was pretty good at sports too and was second to Stan in basically everything, except basketball. I am the best at basketball. Not to mention, Stan was very musical. He had a great voice and could play guitar well, and he could actually dance, unlike me. 

I was easily the top of the class in every subject, especially magic, but I guess that's to be expected with my education. However, I was modest about it and not a dick. I guess combining these things Stan and I quickly became the male leaders of our class, which was quite cool.

School had its ups and downs. Stan and I had a fight while Wendy and him were on a break. I got partnered up with her on this stupid look after an egg project and Stan thought I was stealing her from him, which I was not! We got in a big fight and then the two of us got partnered together because Mr Garrison's (sorry Miss Garrison at the time) a homophobe and then we had to protect the egg for gay marriage rights. Long story. 

Life went on. Stan and I had various fights. Crazy shit went on all the time and I mean all the fucking time. By the time we were twelve I would like to say we had matured somewhat, if only slightly. Stan was as important to me as my own adopted brother. I would imagine Stan felt the same, except he did constantly go on about Wendy. It pissed me off sometimes. What's so great about her? I mean, she's smart, strong, determined but so am I. In any case, I'm at least second best.

We would constantly spar with each other. Stan was much better with a sword than I was, but I knew magic, so I had the upper hand. I guess I do feel like I'm a little bit clingy with Stan sometimes. However, whenever I back off he becomes so clingy I can barely shower in peace, so I eventually gave up on that.

Xxx

Thanks so much for reading! I really love this story and the support is awesome! What do you guys think about Wendy? I love her as a character but then she blocks Style so I guess my feelings are always a little mixed. Don't worry! I'm doing my best to accurately represent her here. No Wendy hate from me! Anyways, please comment as I'd love to here your thoughts and if you enjoyed the chapter please give it a vote. Have an awesome day~

P.S, If anyone knows what I'm referring to by horrible histories (the tittle of this chapter) I will love you forever.