[7] 3J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Minhee were having their studying session and today Jungkook was dealing with one of the most boring subjects to him - history. Minhee was blabbing about The Joseon Era for the past hour but Jungkook somehow couldn't focus. His thoughts were everywhere except on the lecture. So after a whole hour wasted uselessly, he decided that maybe they should take a break.

"Wanna come somewhere with me, today?"

Jungkook's words surprised Minhee when he suddenly asked her, out of nowhere. That was because he wasn't really the type to invite her somewhere. After the little accident with his little sister, Minhee felt like they were becoming closer. She felt like she was able to see something more in his world than the others. But Jungkook still seemed to be reserved around her; it was like he was afraid to let her in, as if he feared that she would hurt him like the others.

"Where to?"

"You'll see. I'd like you to meet someone."

His words warmed something inside her. She began to hope that maybe, he would give her a chance to get closer to him.

Little that Minhee knew was that, Jungkook was doing that exact thing. He wanted to try; to open up the doors in his life for her; to let her in. He wanted to believe that she was different than the others; he wanted to believe that maybe she was that one that could help him.

*******

Half an hour later, Minhee and Jungkook were standing in front of what it seemed to be a dance studio. There was a big sign that said '3J' hanging on the front door of it. Minhee never expected that Jungkook would bring her in a place like that, let along that he knew someone in there.

Jungkook entered the place without noticing anyone as if it was his own and when Minhee was about to stop him, someone appeared from the room on their right.

"Hello Hyung, this is Minhee. She is ... a friend."

There was a pause in Jungkook's words before he said friend, but Minhee didn't have the time to question the meaning of that pause because her thoughts and eyes were occupied with something else.

In front of her was standing the guy with the most beautiful and cutest smile she had ever seen in her life. Even his eyes were hidden because of that smile. But her focus wasn't mostly on the smile; her eyes went a little lower on his body where his sweaty shirt was glued around his torso showing his well-toned body. It was like he was two different persons, with the face of an angel and a body of ... She couldn't find the words to describe it.

"Hello, beautiful. My name is Jimin."

He bowed politely, and even though he was grinning from eight to eight, there was cockiness in his voice. He looked like the teasing type to Minhee.