[20] Sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin watched how Jungkook kept staring at his phone screen as if he was waiting to receive some important call or a message. It was suspicious because Jungkook was never the type to be clinching around his phone even when he was going out with Minhee.

Jimin could sense that his friend was planning something and he was almost sure that the thing involved Liana, because who else would make his friend that vivid if not the girl responsible for Taehyung's death and for the whole misery in Jungkook's life. Jimin was planning to find out just what Jungkook had in mind and to stop him before he does something crazy. He was ready to do everything for him, even if he has to follow him to the end of the world.

And he did that exact thing. As if he was his shadow, he followed him everywhere.

After receiving the long waited message, Jungkook ditched them in the studio saying that he would go home to rest. But Jimin was smart and he knew Jungkook long enough to know that he was lying to them. So not even waiting for a second longer he launched after him with the thought of following him even through hell.

In the meanwhile, Jungkook got a message from his source who agreed to meet with him. The source was the man that was supposed to finally link Jungkook with Liana. Jungkook had paid enough money just so he would learn Liana's location and he hoped that that wasn't another dead end.

They agreed to meet near an abandoned house that was on the way to the cemetery. Jungkook didn't have to look much for the place because he was well familiar with that path and its surroundings.

Jungkook lifted his hoodie above his head trying to hide his face as much as possible, not wanting to be recognized by the wrong people. Because even though the road seemed quite empty, he didn't want to play with his luck and regret it later for not being careful enough. He had played with his luck before and that caused him to lose the most important people in his life - his best friend, his little angel and lately his girlfriend.

The man who was waiting for him had his back leaning on the bricks of the abandoned house and he smoking his cigarette while lazily digging dirt with his boot heel in the ground. He looked so relaxed as if he did the thing as a daily routine, which could probably be right. He gave Jungkook the signal that he was the one he was supposed to meet, pointing the boy to near him.

Jungkook didn't want to lose his time with pointless conversation and started talking about the business right away. Judging by the man that was waiting for him, he looked like he agreed with Jungkook on that thing.

"You know why I'm here. I need you to give me the location of this girl. I've heard that she goes by the term La Reina, but her real name is Liana. I've met her years ago and we have a special connection... an unfinished business. That's why I want to find her again."

At Jungkook's surprise, the man that was opposite of him started laughing as if the thing that Jungkook just said was the funniest joke in the world.