[21] If you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two years later...

Autumn had come in the city and the campus around Minhee's University was like a fairytale decorated with those little yellow leaves and the air around filled with all kinds of sweet scents. Students were sitting on the yellow carpet in the yard of the university trying to absorb the last summer sun-rays, drinking hot cappuccinos and getting ready to start the new semester with positive minds.

Autumn was Minhee's favorite season and she gladly would have joined the other students... if only she wasn't late again.

Even though it was only the beginning of a new semester, she was already busy with college papers and essays and stayed late the previous night to finish an essay. But that was not the main reason of why she was late. She never lost her habit of sleeping in and just like any other day, today she was going to be late again because her alarm clock magically went off.

She almost jumped out of her skin, when her friend Yuna appeared out of nowhere and started walking beside her while she was walk-running towards the main building of the university.

But Minhee knew Yuna for almost a year now, so she was already well familiar with Yuna's sudden showing ups and with her starting a conversation without previous notice.

"You are coming on a double date with me tomorrow!"

She blabbed from beside her causing Minhee to stop on her track so sudden that she felt a pain in her foot heels. She turned her head towards Yuna and was about to snap at her friend, when the girl gave her the best toothy smile she owned, knowing that those were Minhee's weakness.

"No."

Minhee simply said and turned ahead again, hoping to escape from Yuna, but she knew that that was going to be an impossible mission. And seeing Yuna running after her, she knew that she was right about it.

"Please, Minhee! Just this one date, please do it for me." She pleaded while looking at her like a lost little puppy asking for food.

Minhee knew that Yuna would not stop until she accepted, so she gave up knowing that she had lost the fight from the first moment that idea came on Yuna's mind.

"Okay fine, fine. God, you'll die if I don't accept."

"I will!"

"Shut up. Who is the guy that we are meeting anyway?"

That was when Yuna stopped on her walk and worriedly looked at Minhee like she was afraid to say what she was about to. That only caused Minhee to stop with her and wait to hear what kind of craziness had Yuna thought of this time.

"Well, you see ... there is a thing here... It's not a guy."

"What do you mean?"

Minhee asked not being able to stop her right eyebrow to lift as soon as Yuna's words came out of her mouth. Just the tone of Yuna's voice showed her that whatever it was, it was going to be a new interesting invention from Yuna.

"It's a girl... She is one year younger than us. Her name is Hana and she likes you a lot..."

Minhee almost choked on the air in her lungs and pleaded in her mind that she heard her friend wrong.

"You've got to be kidding me. Tell me you are joking. Seriously Yuna, I told you million times that I'm into guys."

"I know but I like her friend a lot. Please do it for me, your hopeless friend here. Can't you pretend to be lesbian for one date?"

Yuna continued to plead but the tone in her voice changed and she looked like she was about to burst into a laugh at any moment, only causing Minhee's irritation to grow stronger.

"Go to hell!"

"We are already their babe." Yuna chucked while linking her arms with Minhee and dragged her inside the main building of their university or in other words - hell.

*******

After spending the time she needed to reach her classroom with Yuna, Minhee really needed to run through the halls now to reach to building C if she didn't want to be late for her piano lessons with Mister Min.

After mastering playing the guitar, Minhee's next goal and new-found love was the piano. She tried to self-learn it but she soon figured it out that if she wanted to be good at it, she needed proper teaching. And because Professor Min was a genius when it came to pianos, he was just the rightful person for that job. Although he was known to be strict and many students avoided his class, Minhee loved his lessons and she would give everything to be in his, instead of being stuck in some boring class.

Once reaching the classroom she stopped to take a deep breath before entering. But she was stopped on halfway by the Professor who got out of the classroom. He almost crashed into her because his hands were filled with papers that were blocking his view.

Once his eyes met her, he chuckled as if he knew that he would see her in front of the classroom. He somehow managed to look at his clock on his hand before turning back at her.

"Miss Minhee, you are late again... What, only three minutes today? Broke the record?"

"Yes, Sir!"

Minhee chuckled along with him because instead of scolding her, Professor Min was encouraging her to break the records of her lateness and that way she was daring herself to arrive early the next time.

"You can get inside. I'll be right there with you in a second, I just need to leave these papers in my office. The new student is inside too. He is already warming up, so you should join him."

With that said Professor Min rushed towards his office, trying not to lose the mountain of papers along the way.

Minhee pushed the doorknob but stopped again from fully entering, once her ears caught a voice. The pleasant voice that was coming from the music room was luring Minhee to near it. Her ears were blessed with an angelic voice that was singing with such passion. With every note sang it was pouring love and pain at the same time.

"If you.

If it's not too late?

Can't we get together?"

Minhee knew that voice.

No matter how crowded it was, she would still be able to tell whose voice was that. No matter how many people she met, she would still recognize his voice. No matter how many years would pass, her heart would still drum the same once her ears catch his voice.

Because only he was able to make her feel that way.

Only he...

"Jungkook..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update for my lovelies! I hope you like it. Vote and comment your thoughts please!

THIA