Thank you

Hey,

If you are here that means this is our stop. This chapter is where you will say goodbye to this book and the characters in it. Thank you for always reading, leaving comments and encouraging me to continue writing, because this book has a special meaning to me.

If you ask how 'The fighter' was born, I would say that I got the inspiration from Jungkook's cover of Big Bang's "If you". I was sitting on my window side in my bedroom drinking hot coffee, listening to my playlist for rainy days and somehow I began writing. That day I wrote like everything, the whole story. When I started publishing I edited every chapter slowly but the story was mostly written in one day, one rainy day.

But in reality, this story was inspired by real-life events. Somewhere along the chapters, I poured my own true feelings about some things that happened in my life. I was similar to Jungkook in some way and like him, I learned to forgive myself the hard way.

I feel like sometimes I was too cruel towards the characters. I know that I was cruelest towards Jungkook because he had to endure losing so much in his life, but I think that it was worth it. He was able to learn to let go of the past and fight for the future and for the people that care about him. Sometimes I feel like I was not actually cruel towards him but to myself. Like I was telling myself that I would have to learn to fight for my own future.

So let this book be a message for you all there on the other side of the screen. Don't be like Jungkook, don't be like me. Don't live in the past and never let yourself to lose so much so you can finally learn the meaning of life. Find the Jimin in your life, find your Minhee and move on...

Thank you so much again!

THIA