[22] For you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook turned to the direction from where the very well-familiar voice calling his name was coming. Although he didn't need to turn to know that it belonged to Minhee, the way she said his name, he couldn't help but look at her with a warm smile spreading across his face.

"Minhee..."

The way they said each other's names, they knew that whoever said it 'away from eyes, away from heart' got it all wrong, because for them it was like time had stopped. It was like the two years they spend away from each other were only seconds. They've grown up, they changed, but their feeling for each other didn't.

They didn't get the chance to talk because just when they were about to start, Mister Min had returned in the classroom. The man looked like he just argued with someone, and whoever it was he pushed his buttons quite well, so Minhee and Jungkook didn't want to try their luck and pissing him even more.

But only after half an hour, Professor Min had enough of them.

"You, two are really boring me. If you put only half of the attention that you show to each other on me, this class would have been a success. Now get your butts out of here and come back next week with clear heads."

"Hormonal kids, these days..."

He whispered under his breath but intentionally loud enough for Minhee and Jungkook to hear. With that said he jumped out of his seat and exited out the classroom with the speed of lightning, leaving Minhee and Jungkook chuckling at his weird behavior.

*******

"So, it's been a long time since we last..."

Minhee broke into conversation first. They agreed to sit in the café near the campus and well... if was possible, catch up.

"It's been two years..."

Minhee couldn't believe that it has been that long. When he said the words she realized how long that time was. He had grown taller from the last time she saw him. His, before black-raven hair was now dark brown with lightened ends. She had to admit that even his face slightly changed. Before he was blessed with the baby-face, but now he looked more mature, manlier in her eyes. Although, she was sure that if he smiled those two bunny teeth would give away his cute side.

"How is your mother, did she move here with you?"

"No, she moved back with my grandparents in the countryside. She said that she didn't want to live in the house alone. That house held hurtful memories, so I can't blame her. But I talked with her just yesterday and she seems better. She had been interested in farming these days."

"What do you mean alone? Where did you go?"

"I left..."

He averted his gaze from her face to the table between them, suddenly finding the coffee cup in his hand more interesting. It was not that he didn't want to tell her where he had been. But he wasn't sure that the thing was good for a conversation with someone seeing them after two years.