Chapter Twenty: Golden Sunrise

The bed shifted more than once, it felt like a earthquake was happening at that very moment and Leslie was trying to sleep through it. Only difference with an earthquake and an awake businessman, is that an earthquake had the courtesy to end under thirty seconds, D'Angelo kept getting in and out of bed. Finally, Leslie had enough; she woke up to see D'Angelo slipping out of bed in nothing but his birthday suit- bare ass glowing from the golden sunrise seeping through the blinds.

"What's going on?" She said in a groggy, unsexy morning voice. Her eyes were crusted shut and lips were drier than the desert, still D'Angelo managed to kiss her without gagging.

"Sorry to wake you." He ran his fingers through her tangled hair.

"You got up like six times, unless you have a prostate problem or insomnia; then something must be on your mind." She tried her best to wipe the crust from her eyes and stretched her limbs. "Work?"

"Yup and so much more. Mom called, say my grandmother is now in a nursing home and Ajax is being a pain in the ass. So who do they call to fix the problem. The demon child."

"Stop calling yourself that and you're the oldest, that's your job. Besides, David is busy managing a whole district and Malcolm is in Utah. You're the closest and sweetest blood they have." Les kisses him again and crawled out of bed. "I wasn't really planning on getting up early, but I guess I'll use this time for a good steaming hot shower. Come join me. But first I have to brush my teeth."

The shower immediately steamed the small bathroom, the water released the tension in both of their shoulders and the their bodies were already clean by exchanging helping hands; but the moment of holding each other under the hot waters in the small tube that couldn't hold them both without bumping into each other on every turn. Although, the closeness was divine.

Leslie kissed his hairy chest twice before turning off the water. "Time to get ready for work."

"Wait." D'Angelo grabbed the back of neck and gave her a very passionate kiss along with a feather touch down her breast, stomach, and all the way down to her core where she was already soaking wet (and it's not from the shower). Her back pressed against the cool tile wall, hands down his strong back and head titled back as D'Angelo licked her skin- a trail straight down to the go-zone.

Leslie went straight to his damp hair, eyes flutter closed and a small moan escaping her throat- especially when D'Angelo reaches up to pinch her nipples while kissing her inner thigh slowly. "You know, some people has a nine to five." She licked her lips and spoke to no one but herself and the ceiling. Leslie heart pounded fast, he came close but drifted far away or to the other thigh; her fingers tightened in his hair on every teasing lick, nibble and kiss. "Angelo."

D pulled away, brows raised and smirk upon his face. "Angelo. I want you and only you to call me Angelo."

Leslie looked down at him with a soft smile, "What's wrong with Angel?"

"You can't scream that out during sex, it's a family thing- not that you're not my family. But Angelo would be our thing." D went back to teasing the horny detective.

"Well, Angelo..." She cleared her throat before pushing out the faint plead and beg. "Fuck me with your tongue, please."

D hummed in satisfaction from the small plea and squeezed her breast so hard, Leslie screamed out in pleasure and almost creamed herself right then and there. "Make love." He corrected against her hot skin. "Say it again."

Leslie stifled a moan when he squeezed her nipples, harder than before. "Make love to me with your tongue, Angelo." The detective gasped, eyes wide as her body shuddered from his wet warm tongue coming in contact with the extra sensitive nerve. The grip in his hair tightened even more, D groaned and chuckled while placing her thigh over his shoulder and groping her ass along with her perky breast. "I think I'm going to come." It was true, her stomach was tight, heart beating faster and faster, grip tighter (so tight D'Angelo's head will definitely hurt afterwards), legs turning numb as she bounced on his face, throat clogged with moans and pleasure screams that woke the neighbors.