Chapter Twenty-Two: Killing Glare

Raining in New York was a regular thing in the summer and spring, just like snowing in the winter. The gloomy sky, calm atmosphere, the sound of rain drops falling on every surface known to man. Leslie loved the rain, rainy days were a sort of therapeutic treatment to calm her nerves and wash out the negative moments of her life; which was not that easy. The detective sat on the edge of the king size silk sheeted bed with a warm mug of tea and wrapped in the same silk sheets that felt divine on her bare skin.

The bed shifted, a light groan mixed in with the sound of rain hitting the window, wet cool lips kissed slowly up her spine as the thin sheets was pull down from her breast- they were replaced with large warmer hands. She giggled, settled back into her hairy stone chest and sipped her tea before it gets cold. "Finally awake."

D'Angelo chuckled lightly and nibbled her ear lobe- just the way Les love it. "What are you drinking?"

"Tea. Found it deep in your pantry."

"My mother loves that shit, I only brought it for her."

"Your mom has good taste." Leslie set the mug on the glass bedside table. "Thank goodness the reunion is indoors." She scoot onto his lap, sat sideways with her head on his shoulders.

"Yeah. You nervous?"

"Scared."

"Don't be. They already know who you are, you've met the seven bats of heaven, met my angel brother, the kids, and my cousin's doesn't quite give a shit- except for my girl cousins. So, no need to be scared. Besides, you have me by your side, the human shield."

Leslie chuckled, kissed his jaw and neck before placing a hand on his chest. "I love the rain. It's calm and relaxing."

D'Angelo places Leslie on her back gently, "I love it when it storms. Even though it's chaotic, it's still beautiful."

"Like me." She chuckled and caressed his cheek, feeling the light stubble, running her thump against his pink plump juicy lips, looking into his twinkling brown eyes and memorizing every speck of hair and light freckles along his nose and under his eyes that could only be seen close up and personal. "Make love to me. I don't care where and how, I just need you inside me; close and kissing every inch of my skin."

D groped her breast softly, pinching her nipple, making her squirm and release a faint moan. "You going to scream out my name this time or hold it in?"

"I wasn't holding it in."

"Then I must be losing my touch."

"No, goofy. I was tired."

"Tired? The way you was riding me, I was going to come after five minutes."

Leslie chuckled while shaking her head in disagreement. "That sound like you have problems in the downstairs area. Old age is already getting to you."

"Oh please." He slipped in between her thighs. "I'm young as lamb."

She chuckled once again while wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him for the fifth time that morning. "Squeeze my nipple again." Les whispered against his lips in a low seductive voice, her spine shivered from the pain and pleasure. "Now slide your cock into my tight pussy."

"I didn't know I needed instructions." D'Angelo places her leg on his shoulder and gripped her thigh with a firm hold.

"I don't feel y... Ah." She gasped and reached out for the sheets to only have her hands pinned over her head and their fingers laced together.

"Huh, it is tight." D said disbelief and chuckled deviously.

"Asshole." Leslie eyes flutter close as she let out a sigh of content, heart pounded fast even when he was moving so slow and gracefully. She moved her leg down from his shoulder, it didn't make any difference considering her knee was still to her chest and D'Angelo had her wide open. "Kiss me, Angelo."