weightless.

I wanna feel reckless

I wanna live it up, just because

I wanna feel weightless

Cause that would be enough

If I could just find the time

Then I would never let another day go by

I'm over, getting old

Weightless ~ All Time Low

~

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of Zayn's alarm clock. Who puts goddamn ducks as their alarm sound? It didn't even phase him, either. I threw a pillow at his head, walking over to get the clothes I picked up from my house last night.

"Get your ass up." I ordered, leaving the room to go change in the bathroom. I heard him get out of bed and start changing. We met downstairs, ate breakfast, and started going to school.

"So...after you tell him, you're going to stop hurting Ash, right?" I asked Zayn, timidly, while walking to school. Maybe he'll give in to my cuteness. 

"I think so. I don't know, though. Now it's just what the entire school expects me to do. I know I'm the biggest bully, but everyone else picks on him, too." He said. He better stop or he might go back to my bad side.

"I think we all should just get boyfriends and have sex in the cafeteria during school hours. What do you think?" I said jokingly. That goddamn school could use some changing, though. Starting with all the students being judgmental shits.

"I think we'd get suspended." He said, laughing. I laughed, too. 

"Yeah. So...are you going to break up with Perrie?" I asked him. I really hope he says yes. If he says no, I'm a bitch.

"Definitely." He answered.

"Oh, thank goodness." I said, letting out a sigh of relief. 

"What? You got a little over-excited at that...What the hell did you do?" He questioned. Well, this'll be interesting.

"I kinda texted her and kinda ended your relationship." I answered, kind of terrified.

"When?"

"Last night."

"Good." He said, smiling.

"Better reaction than I thought." I mumbled, entering the school behind Zayn.

~

Ashton's POV

I left Liam's after he said that. Put him on the list of people that know. God. I'm such a fucking idiot.

I shook my head, walking to my last class of the day. The day went by quickly today. I sat by the band idiots again. I accepted an oreo from Luke again. Everything's back to normal.

At least I thought everything was back to normal.

While walking to my class, I heard voices in the auditorium. So, you know, of course I'm going to check it out. I really wish I didn't.

I saw Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. 

They were serious on that phone call when he said they were all hanging out again? They all hate me? 

Can you blame them? 

Not really.

I slid down against the wall. I was behind all the chairs, so no one could see me. Plus, I'm small. I'm hard to be noticed.

"Niall, I have to tell you something." Zayn said with a little fear hidden in the back of his voice.

"And I have to tell you something, too, Louis." Harry added with complete confidence. I wish I was Harry. He was confident, hot, smart, fit, just everything. 

"I'm kinda, in love with you?" I heard Zayn say to Niall. No. Fucking. Way.

"Is it bad that I'm kinda in love with you back?" Niall said, looking down and biting his lip. I thought he was gay. I guess I was right.

"Is that what you were going to tell me?" Louis asked Harry.

"Yeah." Harry answered. Oh my god. I used to always tease them about them getting together. So, my like ITP has gotten together, right? Wait, no. One True Pairing. Okay, it's OTP. MY OTP HAS GOTTEN TOGETHER!

"You got taste, Styles. I guess I do, too, considering the feelings are returned." Louis said. Damn, Louis. Smooth as fuck.

I leaned up a little to see Niall and Zayn smiling at each other, and Harry and Louis holding hands. 

Hold on. Zayn is gay.

Ohh, I'm gonna cut a bitch.

"So, you bully me for 3 fucking years because I'm gay when you were, too? Three goddamn years. Are you fucking shitting me? Have you ever thought about how this made me feel?" I said. I surprisingly wasn't yelling. My lip was quivering, my voice was shaky, and I was about to burst into tears.

"Ashton, you will not believe how sorry I am." He said, reaching out to put his hand on my shoulder. I flinched away out of habit.

"I believe you're sorry. I just won't forgive you. You have no idea what you put me through." I said. Was I supposed to forgive him? Nobody would forgive someone who treated the like this, right? This is completely sane. It's not like I'm killing him or anything. That wouldn't be sane.

"I do know what I put you through. You self-harm. I've seen the scars." He said. I swallowed rather loudly. I was swallowing puke. Goddammit. I cannot throw up now.

"I also know you're starving yourself." He said. Yeah, definitely can't throw up now. Then they'll know that I actually am starving myself. I guess that's what you would call this.

"No, I'm not." I said, trying to keep a straight face, which is rather hard if you're me. Get it? Because I'm gay? And there's literally nothing straight about me. Not the time to joke right now, Ashton. Shut the fuck up.

"Yeah, you are." Zayn said. Everyone nodded their heads along with his words. Great, they know, too. Way to keep a secret, Ash.

"I'm not." I said, shaking my head. I have to make this believable. They can't know. They'll think I'm a freak. They'll send me away to some place that will only make things worse. I can't let them fucking know.

"You're weightless, Ash." Zayn said.

I didn't want to hear anymore. I turned around and walked away. My vision was blurred by tears.

Although, I didn't get too far. I fell to the ground, everything fading to black.

~