save rock and roll.

I need more dreams

And less life

I need that dark

In a little more light

I cried tears you'll never see

So fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean

And leave me be

You are what you love

Not who loves you

Save Rock and Roll ~ Fall Out Boy

~

Luke's POV

Ashton and I were closer than ever. I knew now that he loved me. And I loved him. And we were meant to be with each other. 

I always knew I loved him. It was different for me. I didn't know what love felt like before I met Ashton. Not counting family, of course. This love is just...different.

This love is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

~

I opened my eyes, looking down at Ashton, who had his head on my chest. Last night was amazing. Absolutely fucking amazing. 

I kept looking at Ashton until I heard a door open downstairs. Oh, shit. I'm fucked. 

I slipped smoothly away from Ashton, throwing on some clothes and running downstairs. I sighed in relief as it was just Jack and Ben. Now if it was my mum, I'd be fucked.

"Nice hair." Jack said, ruffling it and sitting on the couch. 

"Shut up. I just woke up." I said, smacking him playfully on the arm. 

"Ashton leave?" Ben asked from the kitchen. 

"No. Bye." I said, running up the stairs. I entered my room, looking at Ashton who was barely awake.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said, leaning in for a kiss. He put his hand on my face, pushing me away from him. He pushed the covers off him, revealing that he was wearing sweats. I guess he put those on sometime in the night. He was still shirtless, though, and that was a sight I loved to see.

"I can smell your breath from here. No way." He said, getting up from the bed, just to fall over again. I caught him, making sure he didn't hit the ground.

"What was that?" I asked, worry slightly obvious in my voice. 

"I stood up too fast and this just seemed like the best option." He answered, relaxing in my arms. I picked him up. He wrapped his legs around me and put his head on my shoulder. 

"We have to go shower." I said, carrying him to the bathroom.

"Together?" He asked. I nodded, sitting him down.

"But if you don't want to-" I stared, but he cut me off with a kiss.

"I'd love to." He said, smiling.

"You just kissed me and I haven't brushed my teeth." I said. The look on his face was priceless. I've never seen someone more horrified. 

"Get out of here, you nasty." He said, pushing me out of the bathroom. I laughed, going to get the sheets and putting them in the wash. I'll just say I spilled soda on them. I could here the water running, so I assumed Ashton already got in. That bitch.

"Thanks for waiting." I said as I entered the bathroom. He laughed, putting his hand out through the curtain and giving me a thumbs up. I slapped at his hand, which turned his thumbs up into a flip off. I pouted, stripping out of my clothes and joining him into the shower.