all the way.

Darling, can we go all the way?

I really wanna go all the way.

So, darling, can we go all the way?

I really wanna go all the way.

All The Way ~ Allstar Weekend

~

Ashton's POV

It had been a week since I almost jumped off the bridge. A week of eating. A week of antidepressants. A week of hanging out with Luke. A week of recovering.

A week of happiness.

I had reached 107 pounds, but I was still very underweight. But I could eat without throwing up, walk without feeling dizzy, and not think that putting on weight would be bad. Everything was different now.

I actually wanted to get better.

Everyone at school stopped picking on me. Of course, I got the occasional mean comment, but it's not nearly as bad as it was.

Josh had gotten suspended for two weeks. Of course, there's just one week left, but when he gets back, I know he'll have his act together. This is the most trouble he's ever been in, and his parents are pissed.

So walking in the school halls right now wasn't bad. I didn't want to kill myself or anyone here. I held Luke's hand with no stares, no comments, and no problem. 

And to think, I almost gave up before it got better.

"Ash, look! 'Battle of The Bands.' We should do it!" Luke said, excitingly pointing to a poster on the wall. We walked up to it, reading out the information. You must have a minimum of three people, a name, and an original song.

"We could do it. We should tell Cal and Michael at lunch." I said. He nodded, and we made our way to homeroom, again with no problem.

~

"Calum, it would be so much fun!" Michael said, pulling at Cal's arm. He was a bit skeptical with our school doing an activity, since it was normally uneventful with these things.

"Yeah, but think about it. It could go very wrong." He said, crossing his arms.

"Or very right." Michael said, taking a bite from his pizza.

"We don't have a name." Calum lied, as if he was just testing Michael.

"Calum, we're 500 Years of Winter." I said jokingly.

"Ashton, no, ew. We are 5 Seconds of Fall." Luke said, playfully hitting my arm.

"Summer!" Michael yelled, as if he was actually getting frustrated with out joking. Damn, he really did want to do this.

"Cal Pal, it'll be fun! Let's just do it." Luke said, shaking Calum back and forth. I grabbed Calum and shook him, too, along with Michael.

"Alright, alright!" Calum said, smacking at our hands. We cheered, very loudly, might I add. We continued on with lunch until the bell rang and we separated.

"Hey, wanna come over tonight?" Luke asked me before I walked off. I smiled, nodding at him. He smiled back, waving and walking off to his next class. I walked off to mine, too, with a huge smile on my face.

~

Luke's POV

"We got the whole house to ourselves. Nobody will be home." I said as Ashton and I entered my house. He smiled, tossing his bag on the floor and making his way up to my room quickly. I followed him, tossing my bag on the floor next to his. I opened my door, closing it and walking towards Ashton. I grabbed him and turned him to face me.I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms loosely around my neck. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt, looking at him to confirm if this was okay.

"You won't judge me, right?" He asked, his eyes filled with fear.

"Of course not, love." I said, kissing his cheek. He nodded, allowing my to take his shirt off. I saw scars on his wrist, stomach, chest, everywhere. His ribs and collar bones still stuck out, as he had not fully recovered yet.

I still thought he was beautiful.

He looked down, as if he was ashamed of himself. I brought his chin up with my index finger, looking him in the eyes.

"I still think you're beautiful, kitten. I've said it once and I'll say it a million times." I said, rubbing my thumb across his cheek. He gently kissed me, pulling at the bottom of my shirt. I took it off, throwing it carelessly on the floor.

"Luke?" He said. I brought all my attentions towards him. 

"I'm ready." He said. I gave him a look to make sure he was serious. And he was. And so was I. I held up a finger as I ran to Jack's room. I knew he kept condoms in there. I was extremely grateful that he rarely got laid, so there were plenty. I was also extremely grateful that we had to house to ourselves. 

I went back into my room once I grabbed one. Ashton looked kind of nervous, which I expected since it was his first time. It was mine, too, but I was ready. i think.

I unzipped my jeans, cursing myself for wearing very tight skinny jeans. I struggled my way out while Ashton giggled. I took off my boxers with no struggle, thankfully. I put on the condom while Ashton just watched me while biting his lip.

"I'm not being very sexy right now but I promise that will change." I said, causing him to laugh. I finally succeeded in putting it on, and he pushed me against the wall, wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around his thighs, lifting him up and carrying him to the bed. I pushed him down on top of it. I grabbed the zipper of his jeans, looking up to see if he was definitely okay with this. He nodded, and I undid the zipper and pulled them down, along with his boxers. I noticed all the scars, but I wasn't fazed by them. He was still beautiful. 

I looked up at him, and he collided our lips together. I pushed his back to the bed. I put my legs on each side of him, so I was on top of him. I bent down and collided our lips together. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he granted. I started kissing down his jawline, making my way to his neck. I went halfway down his neck before I stopped and sucked a place there. He looked down at me as I kept kissing down his body, making my way down his chest and stomach. I stopped when I got too low, thinking he wouldn't let me continue. But he did.

And let me tell you: we went all the way.

~