the end.

To all my friends, let's make this count

We're not alone, not alone

How can you think that any of this was easy

With all the friends I've lost along the way?

When this is over, we're all getting older now

And we all play a part in it

Innocence is falling, can you hear them calling now?

And I'll be by your side until the end

The End ~ Mayday Parade

Ashton's POV

We made it. 

Battle of the Bands was a huge step for One Direction. They made it. They left school for awhile. Only a couple months. Then they were going on tour. 

But they needed an opening act.

My life has really found a way to turn itself around. The old me was basically a walking dead person. The new me? The new me was loved. The new me was two months clean. The new me was 132 pounds.

I was only a little underweight. Compared to how much I used to weigh, I was at a perfect weight. I still weighed less than most, but I didn't care. I was getting there and that was good enough.

I had been on tour with One Direction and the band idiots for a couple weeks. We already had a fandom. They seemed to love us. I hadn't said anything about my battle, and I didn't plan to for awhile. They all understand. I've been sticking with long sleeves and bracelets.

We're allowed to love who we love, too. That's a perk. A huge one. Niall and Zayn didn't work out. Zayn got back with Perrie. Niall met a girl named Demi. It wasn't awkward between them. Niall and Zayn were best friends, almost the closest. They just met other people. Liam got a girlfriend named Danielle. Everything was perfect.

Luke and I were perfect still. We had gotten a kitten and named it Oli. It was grey with cute blue eyes. Michael and Calum said they hated it, but they snuggle it all the time. 

Welcome to my life. Where you're loved. Where people are screaming your name while you're on a stage. Where you have the best boyfriend in the world. Where you actually want to live.

Yup, welcome to my life.

~