Chapter 7, Broken Mugs

They say a star isn't really as magical as we make it out to be, because it's all about science. I like to believe those people are wrong, because a large sphere of plasma being held together by it's own gravity sounds compellingly magical by it's self.

"Tweek? Dude?"

I was snapped back into reality at the familiar nasally voice coming from the lips of the guy hovering above me. He had already been here a day, though I still wasn't used to the company. Let alone non-living company. I didn't even sleep last night.

My version of 'snapping back into reality' wasn't as clean or soft as a little snapping sound effect and a few blinks of the eye. No, I let out a loud squeak, and with that, I took Craig's head clean off. Well not literally, though that would probably be less embarrassing. I jerked myself up, knocking heads- for the second time -with Craig. I watched as the guy that was just towering over me began to fall backwards and off of the bed. A cold hard floor awaits for him under this bed, I wasn't about to let him meet it like that; so I grabbed his hand. It sounds like a long dramatic moment in my head, but it all happened in just a matter of seconds. I had my fingers gripped around Craig's wrist, as his back hovered off of the bed. I felt really heroic, but that feeling came to a yield as I saw Craig's eyes glaze over with emotion. That famous eye smile, I wonder if anyone else had noticed it when he was living.. They're probably too caught up in his sturdy-standing lips to bring their attention a bit higher.

Suddenly I noticed, that as I saw his eyes light up, my face became painted over with a red tint, and my grip had loosened. Craig gasped as my hand slipped off of his and he took a tumble off the bed. His legs remained on the sheets just in front of me, but his torso and head had already greeted the floor.

"AHH- S- SORRY!" I screeched as I crawled over to the ledge and popped my head over the side innocently.

Soon there was an absence of communication as I gazed at the now hatless Craig Tucker. I had my theories about that hat: Maybe it covered a noticeable birth mark on his head, maybe he had drugs hid inside of it, or even the thought that it was glued down to his scalp tip-toed across my mind. Upon seeing the ravished Craig who had taken a blow from the floor, I realized that my theories had been false, and the only thing his signature blue chullo hat hid beneath it was his scruffy black hair. He stared up at the ceiling with a blank stare; that stare amazingly turned into a mean look, being the action of his sharp blue eyes. His arms thrown up above his head, and his hat on his shoulder where it had slipped off. I took this stare as I sign I should attempt to speak, as I nervously played with a lock of my hair in my fingers.

"C-Craig? Uhh- are you ok?? That looked like it hurt- WAIT-!!"

I let out a completely unmanly scream as Craig interrupted by latching his hand around my hair-twiddling arm like a chain, and pulling it back towards him. My arm was followed by the rest of my body as I, myself, slip off of the bed ungracefully, and hit Craig's chest with an 'oompf' noise escaping my cracked lips. All the floor's rattling upon our falls had caused an empty coffee mug on my wooden nightstand to hit the floor with a 'crash'.

"AHHH- JESUS CHRIST!!" I screamed in surprise as I began burrowing my head into Craig's shoulder in search for safety. I then came to a sudden realization that my legs were trapped in between Craig's, and my torso was pushed against his chest. When I shakily raised my head to protest this position, I felt a hand stop me in my tracks. Craig's hand pushed the back of my head gently, as my face was soon cradled into his neck once again, and his free arm wrapped around me in a hug. I silently protested his actions, but couldn't find enough strength within me to push him away. I melted into his chest and gripped onto the soft, thick fabric of his blue jacket. Why was everything about him blue, I wonder? I questioned myself as to why I had to be so unreasonably scared of a coffee mug shattering. I removed my face from Craig's shoulder as I gazed up at him. I was desperate to know how he felt about this position he held me so securely in. The spot on my back that Craig's hand rested upon felt tingly, I mentally took note to question myself of that later.

As my eyes wandered up to Craig's face, I noticed he was glaring evilly at the shattered cup on the floor. Upon more inspection, I also noticed his middle finger alone stood tall and was pointed towards the same direction as his narrowed eyes.

"Uhh- Craig? What are you doing?" I asked with a twitch, though I already knew the answer. I had just caught him flipping off an object.

His eyes dulled down and made their way to my face. He struggled to look at me since my face was so close to his. He seemed as if he was attempting to look at his own chin.

"Nothing." He responded emotionlessly while sliding his eyes away from me for a split second, making his lie even more obvious. I'm positive he knew I saw him. He continued speaking after a pause. "Since you're comfortable already, I've got something I think I should tell you."

Comfortable? I blushed a bit and raised myself off of Craig. As I still sat in between his legs, I felt shivers flow down my spin and all the way to my hips, followed with a gasp releasing its self from my lips. I shivered. Craig removed one arm from it's position near his leg, and brought it up into the air, now pointing his finger towards his abdomen. The general direction that a very noticeable tent in his pants was. I stared at the very noticeable large bump that had formed in Craig's pants, where I had just been laying.

He spoke after I raised my shocked eyes to his blank face.

"When I was researching Incubi demons, It said something about them being very lustful towards the human who summons them."

My eyes widened even more, if that was even possible at the point they were at.

"Sooo.. I'm guessing you summoned me, Tweek?"

His nasled voice echoed from the walls of my decently empty room,

and filled the suddenly excruciatingly heavy air.

What?