♥Entering U.A. {1}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

I awoke with a start as Tomura Shigaraki's voice was sounded directly by my ear.

"Hey. Wake up. It's your first day."

I rubbed my eyes groggily and looked up at the blue haired manchild. "First day for what? I've been doing missions for the past three years, Tomura."

"No, you absolute dimwit. I'm talking about your U.A. infiltration. Kurogiri has already written your 'recommendation' so I suggest you get going, unless you want to be late."

I sighed out, hating my new schedule already if I was going to be forced to wake up at 6:30 am just to go to a dumb school to get information. "Isn't Toga pretty young? She'd be able to get the info we need better.. My quirk isn't exactly meant for stealth operations, really."

"Toga's already a recognized villain and she can't easily just get a faculty member's blood.. As you've noticed, she's fucking insane. Just go, you damned brat.." Tomura finally said, and I sighed once more, lengthening it dramatically.

"Fine.. I'm going.."

After a quick breakfast of toast made by our League's own Kurogiri, I rushed out the door with my new uniform on, including my bag of school necessities.

I ran along the street, resisting the urge to go into just one house and get a kill. I had to stay focused on being a.. hero.. for the next couple of weeks, until the information the League needed was acquired.

When I got to the school, I looked up at its enormous size, surprised at how big a mere high school was. Walking in, I grabbed my schedule and saw my room was Class 1-A for the Hero Course.

Upon arriving at Class 1-A, I immediately felt out of place, being a girl who started classes later than everyone else.

"..Hey." I spoke lowly, stalking over to the empty seat they had set up for me. I could already pinpoint the personalities and characteristics of most of the students in the class just by looking at them and how they reacted to my entrance.

For example, the raging hedgehog that seemed to hate that there was a new classmate around.

"All right, class, stop staring like idiots. This is Y/N L/N, she got in through recommendation, but she joined late due to.. family issues." the raven-haired teacher said. "I'm Mr. Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Go ahead and take a seat, we'll be heading to a rescue facility tomorrow so be prepared for that." 

I nodded and headed to sit down, taking out the needed supplies to study. I couldn't help but notice the gaze of a green haired boy who sat next to me.

Turning to him, I spoke with a false smile, deciding it would be best if I put up a kind, friendly front to gain trust. "Hello, I'm L/N Y/N. It's nice to meet you!"

The boy blushed, most likely a bit awkward, and held out his hand. He seemed.. cute. "I-I'm M-Midorya I-I-Izuku!" he stuttered out, and I shook his hand.

"Hm.. I wonder what his quirk is.." I thought, looking him over. Soon, Aizawa started the lesson, and I turned my attention towards the front.

Later on, Mr. Aizawa called me over to talk before lunchtime.

"I know you're joining on late recommendation, but we already got your costume designs and had them made. Your quirk.. it's a gas like one, isn't it?" he asked, and I nodded.

----

Y/N L/N, her quirk: Toxic!

Y/N can emit gases with different effects from her body, usually harmful. Her blue gas causes unconsciousness, her green gas causes internal damage, red gas causes eventual death, pink causes internal healing, purple gas causes fatiguing, yellow gas causes temporary paralysis, and her white gas just serves as a smokescreen. However, if she breathes too much of her own gas in, even the pink gas will cause her to become physically weak!

At U.A., Y/N keeps all but her green, pink, and blue gases a secret in order to hide her true identity as the villain Lady Toxic.

----

"Well, go try on your costume, see if the measurements are right. You'll need it for the rescue training tomorrow." the monotone man said, and I grabbed the costume, heading to the locker room to try it on.

" the monotone man said, and I grabbed the costume, heading to the locker room to try it on

{Imagine that as your costume, but with your eye color/hair color/body type}

The costume fit me like a glove, and I was very pleased with it. "It's like my one back at the League.. This one seems a bit more advanced though, since it was made by professionals. I think I'll keep it, even after they figure me out.."

I undressed and dressed back in my uniform, rushing to the lunch room to get myself some food before next class. I didn't want to be starving, or I wouldn't be able to concentrate.

{Time Skip}

When we returned to class, Mr. Aizawa briefed us on what was going to go on at the rescue facility the next day. He also told us we needed to pick a class rep. 

Everyone got one vote, and while most people (including me, since I didn't know anyone there) used it on themselves, some people voted for others, resulting in a black haired girl named Yaoyorozu getting a spot as the co-rep and Izuku getting a place as the official representative. I was actually kind of happy with this outcome, since Izuku seemed like a good guy.

"Hey, congratulations on your new position, Midoriya." I said with a small smile, waving him over. He nodded slightly nervously.

"Yeah, I honestly didn't expect to get any votes.. I wonder who voted for me.." he said while tapping his chin. I shrugged. "Hey, whatever. You're class rep, don't get hung up over who picked you and who didn't. Just accept it." I said nonchalantly, and he sighed.

"I guess so, L/N. Thanks!" he smiled a bit, and I blushed slightly, covering my face with a hand. "No problem.."

What the heck? Why was I blushing at this guy? All he did was smile and say thanks.. 

"Also, you can just call me Y/N. I'm not really into all those formalities."

"O-Oh, I'm sorry!! Y/N it is then!" the green-haired boy stuttered, and I laughed a bit. "But.. can I call you Izu-kun? It seems to fit."

"I-I suppose!" he said with another smile, and I nodded, smiling back.

"Izu-kun it is!"

----
{1090 words}

{Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this brand new series I'll be starting! I'm going to try and do at least 1k words per chapter. Please comment any suggestions for how the story should go, otherwise I'll just follow the arcs of the manga/anime. Also, there will be plenty of flustered Izuku and fanservice, don't you worry!}
-Lunachu