♥The Truth {28}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

Unfortunately for me, another facet of my punishment was that I had to take afternoon classes off a few days a week to clean the dorms, luckily just for the first month of my return.

I swept the floors, sighing a bit as I hummed to myself. It was pretty boring not having anyone around. Missing afternoon classes was also a bit tough since I had to make up any work I miss, but Izu-kun helped me with that issue.

After cleaning for another hour and thoroughly checking to make sure the entire dorm was spotless, I flopped onto a couch, exhausted. I glanced at the clock, hoping that maybe my classmates would be back soon.

Nope. Still about an hour until school lets out, so maybe another hour and 10 minutes total for them to get back.

I groaned, getting up and walking over to the kitchen.

Honestly, whenever I'm bored? I snack.

Grabbing some assorted snacks (chips, some candy I hid a while back, etc.) I headed back to the couch and ate away while turning on the T.V. I still wasn't happy about missing classes with my friends, but I supposed it wasn't so bad to have the time to relax.

After about an hour of watching a show, I was bored once again. Plus, my food had ran out. I groaned again, this time louder, and stumbled over to the elevator like a zombie.

"Soooo.. bored..." I grunted, going to my dorm and opening the keypad lock with my combo, flopping onto my bed as soon as I was inside.

"Maybe I can take a small nap.. I'm sure the others won't mind.." I hummed, snuggling into my pillow.

{About 5 minutes earlier..}

{Author's P.O.V.}

A voice came over the loudspeaker as Aizawa spoke to his class a few minutes before releasing them for the day, which interrupted him.

'Attention students and faculty, suspicious activity has been witnessed by students near the Heights Alliance Dorms. Please take caution and do not leave your dorm buildings once you return to them. I repeat..'

"That's strange.." Aizawa grunted, looking back to his class.

"Wait.. Isn't Y/N back at the dorms?" Ochako asked, biting her lip.

Midoriya had already thought about this, and was slightly panicked. He felt like something was about to go wrong.

"Yes, but I'm sure she'll be fine." Aizawa spoke. "She's bound to stay in the dorms, she has cleaning duty."

Iida raised his hands and performed chopping motions. "But Sir! She could be in danger, could she not?!" Of course, the class rep was as concerned for his classmates as ever.

"Yes, we should probably get back quick.." Momo put a hand on her chin, thinking.

"You can all head back in five minutes, when the bell ring--" but, of course, the bell was the one to interrupt Aizawa as it rung loudly.

Izuku grabbed his stuff immediately and rushed out the door, ignoring his classmate's calls of protest as he ran. Something in his gut told him that things were horribly wrong as his shoes tapped against the concrete floor.

He had to get back.

{Present}

{Your P.O.V.}

I woke up to what sounded like sand being poured. 'That's a weird sound to imagine.' my half asleep brain thought, but as my eyes opened a bit I noticed it wasn't just my imagination.