♥The USJ Part One {3}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

I awoke about 45 minutes later due to our arrival at the rescue training facility. I lifted my head slightly and felt a small weight on my shoulder, seeing Izuku's sleeping face.

"Oh.. I must have fallen asleep, and he must've fallen asleep on top of me.." I thought, letting out a tiny chuckle as I shook the boy gently. "Hey, Izu-kun, wake up. We're here." I whispered to him, and he bolted up, blushing as he saw me.

"S-She whispered in my ear..!" the boy thought with a dark blush, and nodded. "A-Ah, thank you Y/N.. let's head on in!" he said, and I nodded.

Once we had entered, I saw an all too familiar spacesuit. Pro hero Thirteen, the hero who, in the past, had managed to annoy and piss me off with her ability to suck in my gas and save my targets. My eye twitched slightly, but I hid any sign of dislike towards her.

She explained about the USJ, with everyone making the connection to Universal Studios Japan with the shortened name. I yawned as she went over everything, and then stopped.

"Thirteen, I need to use the bathroom." I said, raising my hand.

"Of course, right down these stairs to the left. You should see it."

I headed down them and behind the bathroom, and Kurogiri immediately came to my side. "Begin the infiltration, All Might isn't here yet, but there's no time to waste." I said in a hushed voice, and the shadowy man nodded.

Heading back to the class, I waited one, two, three minutes.. and then the villains began to appear. I pretended to act as shocked as everyone as they walked through the portal.

Aizawa put his hand out and yelled, "Don't engage them! Thirteen, contact the other teachers! I'll take care of them." I contained a smirk, knowing the raven haired man wasn't nearly good enough at fighting in the open to take on all of them, even if they were random small time villains.

Soon, I felt Kurogiri's presence again, knowing he would have to teleport me as well. After his brief words, he sent everyone to different locations, with me landing at the shipwreck zone with the grape kid, frog girl, and.. Izuku?

I rolled to lessen the impact of my landing as I landed on the boat, seeing Izuku in the water with villains going to attack him. I had to restrain myself to command them to back off. "Izuku!" I yelled, about to hop in, when the frog girl rushed in and saved him. I breathed a sigh of relief as they all landed on the ship.

"That was close.. Thanks, Asui!" Izuku said, and the frog girl, apparently named Asui, spoke.

"I told you to call me Tsuyu."

"Ah, right! Sorry about that.." Izuku scratched the back of his head, while the perverted little grape boy managed to grab a hold onto.. my breasts.

"Wow, L/N.. You've got pretty big-- ACK!"

I had a dark blush and an angered expression on my face as I smacked the boy off. "I might as well toss you in to be killed by those shark villains, you nasty perv!" I yelled, covering myself. He immediately looked terrified, and I looked over the edge at them, not noticing Izuku's equally angry expression at grape boy.

Midoriya walked to the edge, seeing the villains that were waiting in the water. "They must be nervous to come up here and fight us because they have quirks that are utilized in water.. plus, they probably don't know what we're capable of." he said, and I nodded. When I did, he turned to me next.

"Y/N, if I can ask, what is your quirk?" I stopped, and rubbed my arm nervously.

"Ah, I'm.. able to create gas from my body. My eyes change color depending on the color and effect of the gas." I explained as best I could. I decided to lie a bit, "I can only heal internal damage with my pink gas, cause internal damage with my green gas, and put people to sleep with the blue gas. But inhaling too much of my own gas can make me physically weak, or even pass out.."