♥Vs. the Teachers! {18}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

{A few days after the incident in Hosu..}

I stretched out, immediately deciding that was a bad idea as a sharp pain went from my stab wound throughout my body. I hissed through my teeth, getting up and getting ready for school. We were all coming back from our week internships, and I had learned a new trick for my quirk.

At the end of the week, we were supposed to be having some kind of exam that determined whether or not we got to go to the training camp, so I was glad to have the new skills I acquired from Edgeshot.

Heading downstairs once in uniform, I sat down at a bar stool, laying my head on my arms. I heard a small shift, and then a sliding sound, looking up to see a (favorite fruit) smoothie.

My eyes gleamed as I looked at Kurogiri who was now cleaning a glass.

"Thanks so much, Giri~!" I cheered, drinking the delicious fruity goodness immediately. The warp-gate man chuckled and shook his head slightly, before returning to his original task.

Tomura came down shortly after me, looking as crusty as ever. 

"So, did that Edgeshot guy actually teach you anything valuable ASIDE from heroic values? I can't believe he's so dense that he didn't even notice you were a villain." Tomura spoke, looking over to me. I shrugged.

"Eh, it was mostly when to do the little hero patrols and stuff, but he did advise me on controlling my quirk a lil." I said after finishing my smoothie, kicking my legs slightly.

"What would that be?" Tomu said, sitting down next to me and waving his hand as if to say, 'Get on with it.'

I stood up and pointed a hand at him, and a steady stream of white gas came out, going into the direction I pointed my palm at instead of in a cloud around me. "Pretty neat, huh? Turns out he was useful for something!"

Tomura nodded, shrugging slightly. "Yeah, but can you really blast it? What's that small little stream gonna do?"

I grinned, grabbing my wrist with my other hand and shooting out a forceful gust of white gas towards him that eventually enveloped the area and dissipated. 

Tomu coughed slightly. "That.. is decent." he finished, and I could tell he was trying hard not to compliment my new ability.

"It'll help for when I'm trying to affect one target instead of everyone in an area. I can also control how quickly it dissipates now, too." I explained, lowering my hands.

"Oh, and last thing - Edgeshot gave me the idea to store my gas in canisters or grenades so I can do even longer distance. I practiced a bit with jars at his hero agency." I said, smirking proudly. I was interrupted by Kurogiri, who tapped my shoulder and handed me my bag.

"You're gonna be late, N/n." he spoke, pointing at the clock. My eyes bulged, and I ran out almost immediately.

"ThanksforthesmoothieGiriseeyaguyslater~!!!" I yelled, bolting down the street.

Behind me, Tomura tapped his chin. "Like smoke grenades.. Hm, we'll have to see to it that we equip her with those in the future.."

I eventually made it to school, going straight to Class 1-A as I always did and sitting down. I was, luckily, 5 minutes early. I saw Izuku walk in, look around, and approach me immediately.

I smiled and waved at him, and we spoke.

"Hey Y/N! How're your injuries?" he asked gently, and I grinned.

"I'm a-okay Izu-kun! Just some dull pain if I move too much, but other than that I'm good. How about you?"

He shook his head. "I was barely hurt, I'm okay. I'm just glad you're feeling better." the boy said with a smile.