♥Iida, the New Class Rep! {2}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

The very next day, I was heading to school bright and early again. I kept in mind what Tomura shared with me about their attack on the USJ. 

Despite my 'family' of villains attacking, I had to still pretend I was a student. My infiltration of U.A. couldn't end after only one day. That would make the whole mission utterly useless. A fail.

My shoes clicked along the sidewalk as I walked towards my destination, but I stopped as I heard the sound of a snotty woman's voice coming from an expensive-looking apartment. "I.. suppose just one.. I'd be early to class anyways." I said to myself.

Opening up the bag I had, I pulled out the black gas mask I wore with my costume. It had been too long since I had gotten a kill.. and I was itching to hear pain-filled screams once more.

I went around the back and kicked in the window, the woman upstairs' voice halting. She spoke once more, saying she heard something downstairs. I climbed into a cabinet after pushing out the fancy wine glasses, activating my quirk.

A green gas filled the cabinet and slowly seeped out the cracks, and the woman noticed, opening it with disgust on her face. It quickly morphed into pain as she inhaled the smoky smelling gas.

"Toxic gas, a part of my quirk.." I said under my breath as the woman choked, falling to the ground in pain, screaming as the gas caused harmful internal damage. "..it'll hurt pretty bad.. but I've got classes to get to."

I noticed that the screams of the woman must've caused the neighbors to call the cops.

"I hate to cut this short, ma'am, your screams are so appealing. I much prefer them to your actual voice. But the police will be arriving soon." With that, I activated the red gas, and the green gas fanned out as the red came in.

The woman tried to hold her breath, but I just tsked. "Tsk tsk tsk.. you can't hold your breath forever.." I said with a small giggle as her lungs eventually gave in and she completely collapsed, dead from the fatal gas.

Sirens approached, I could hear them clear as day. I escaped through the back window and took off my gas mask, deactivated my quirk, and put my gas mask away. 

I then headed off to school as if nothing happened, the police yelling as they tried to resuscitate the woman to no avail.

{Time Skip}

Once at school, there were reporters swarming the front. I tried to get past, but they continued to pester me with questions.

Instead of listening, I merely used a small amount of my sleep gas, the reporters falling over, unconscious. They'd only be out for a few minutes max, plenty of time for me to get in without getting barraged with their questions.

In class, I patiently listened to the lesson, and once lunch came, I headed to the cafeteria as usual. I saw Izuku approach me and gave him a small smile..

..before the alarms went off.

I looked around in alarm, and Izuku did too. "What.. What's happening?"

A third year brushed past me, and said, "It's a Level 3 Security Breach! It's never happened in my years of being here!"

I was shocked, but pulled Izuku along to the exit, and he followed me like a lost puppy. We soon came to a hall flooded with kids, and tried to push through, until the black haired glasses boy flew through the air onto the exit sign.

"Students! Do not be alarmed! It was simply the media who came to ask questions! No one is at risk!"

I sighed out, thinking the villains had gone forward with some other crazy plan of attacking the school itself. Though, now that I think about it..

..how did the media get into the school all on their own? The school's security was so tight, not even Endeavor could've probably breached it. I tapped my chin, thinking maybe this was part of the USJ attack.

"Well, at least it wasn't anything major.." Izuku said, and I nodded in agreement, still lost in thoughts.

"You okay Y/N?"

"..Oh, yeah, sorry. I was just thinking.. Sorry, Izu-kun, let's go eat lunch.."

{Time Skip}

After lunch, and a bit of debate, Izuku had handed off his position of class rep to the black haired kid, who's name I came to find out was Tenya Iida.

"Do you really think that was the right thing to do, Izu-kun?"

The boy nodded, looking over at me with a blush still. "I do. Iida's really responsible, and he's a natural born leader! I don't really have any leader qualities, to be frank.." he said with a small laugh, scratching the back of my head.

I then smiled at him, and spoke once more. "I think it was really good of you to do that."

Midoriya blushed more, and bowed his head slightly. "I.. Thank you!"

Soon after, we headed out to the bus, where Iida was already commanding that we got into two straight lines to board the bus.

Izuku and I stood beside each other, sweat-dropping at the sight of him.

"Well, he sure is taking on the role of 'Leader' already, huh.." we thought simultaneously, and once the bus arrived, despite Iida's protests, everyone rushed on.

When we were heading to the USJ, Iida was despairing in his seat. "It was an open layout bus.."

"There, there, Iida.." I said with a small laugh, patting his back slightly. "It's admirable that you're taking your position so seriously.."

 The mature black-haired male nodded, bowing his head. "Thank you, L/N. I appreciate your words of reassurance!"

{Author's P.O.V.}

There was more banter in the bus as you guys drove off towards the USJ. You, however, were beyond exhausted from your new morning schedule (and that you had stayed up extra late the night before). Eventually, your head lolled to the side slightly, and you fell asleep.

Your head happened to fall onto a certain green haired male's shoulder, as you began to snore softly, your eyes shut. The boy known as Izuku blushed darkly as he slowly looked over to see your, a girl's, face, very close to his.

"She.. she fell asleep on my shoulder.." he thought, but blushed even brighter after that, covering his face.

"Ooh, does our very own Midoriya have a crush~?!" Kirishima asked from his own seat, and Izuku frantically tried to shush him, not wanting to wake the girl. A few other students "ooh'd" at the poor boy, and he hid his face in his hands, never wanting a bus ride to end more than he did that one.

Kirishima gave Midoriya a teasing smirk, and with a waggle of his eyebrows, turned back to whatever he was doing prior to teasing the freckled boy.

Izuku looked back over to your sleeping form once more, before falling asleep himself a bit later, the bus ride still a bit far from over.

{1216 words}

{Woah, two chapters in one day. I'm on a roll! I have a lot of motivation on this one, so I'll try not to disappoint and completely disappear for like a month before updating. Anyways, plenty of cute moments with you and Izuku! But will they last? You are a villain.. and you came with a job. And that job was NOT to get a boyfriend.
There will be angst in this story, a warning. But you may just get your happy end :)
But, know that this story will be serious too. You still have a duty as a villain.}

-Luna