♥A 'Hot' Trip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) {13}♥

{Get ready for some fanservice.. You and your gal pals are going on a trip :)}

{Your P.O.V.}

Gathering a few clothing articles into a duffel bag as well as a swimsuit and other travel necessities, I smiled over at Tomura. "Don't worry, it's just a quick 2-day weekend trip. I'll be back in time to take any missions. Plus, girls let a lot of things slip. I bet I could get some good intel."

"Whatever you say.." he muttered, glaring at me slightly. "Just don't get too distracted.."

I nodded, getting the last of my things and heading out the door. I walked over to U.A. despite it being a Friday after school, meeting the girls there.

Momo waved me over, and I walked up to them all. "You guys ready for a nice relaxing vacation?!" I exclaimed, putting my hands up. We all cheered, and Yaomomo spoke up.

"I'm having my chauffeur bring us a limo so we can ride there comfortably." she said with a bright smile, clapping her hands together. My eyes widened, and everyone started to gasp in awe.

"Wow Yaomomo! Your family has it all!"

"Yeah, how loaded are you?!"

"Are there snacks in the limo?"

All the girls looked to me after I asked about the food, and we all started giggling.

This is really nice..

..no. No. I've gotta focus. This is a small vacation to gain intel on U.A. 

But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy myself with them a little bit..

We continued to chat and laugh before a fancy black limo slowed to a stop in front of the school. We all "ooh'd" and "aah'd" at the sight, a man in a suit stepping out to open the door for us.

"Well, let's go!" Momo said, and we all piled in, continuing to chat amongst each other.

{Mineta's P.O.V.} (uh oh..)

I watched as the ladies of our class headed into Yaoyorozu's limo, turning to Kaminari. 

"Usually I'd say we keep this to ourselves.. But it would be cruel not to tell the other guys when such a rare opportunity presents itself! We should be courteous to our fellow men after all." I said with a small laugh.

Kaminari nodded at me, placing a hand on his chin. "It would be cruel indeed. Let's text them to meet us here now."

"I overheard the ladies.." I smirked. "They're going to the Sakura Hotsprings Resort about an hour away from here. We should be able to get a ride somehow.."

My electrical friend nodded once more, and we began to text the guys one by one. There was no way we'd miss out on seeing the hot bods of our female classmates!!

{Izuku's P.O.V.} (UH OHHHHHH)

I was lying down in my bed, staring up at one of my All Might posters, when I felt my phone buzz. I sat up and saw a text from Mineta.

Mineta > Midoriya, meet me an Kaminari @ the front of the skool!!

I sighed out at his terrible spelling, but texted back anyways.

Okay, I'll be there in 10. How come? < Midoriya

Mineta > We have a suprise for the guyz ;) 

I'm worried about what that surprise* is. < Midoriya

Mineta > Just cume quick!!!