♥Confessions {29}♥

{sorry in advance to anyone who dislikes Kiribaku, but there'll be a lil of that~}

{Your P.O.V.}

"B-Because.. I really, t-truly mean this when I say it, Y/N..!" he managed to get out.

"I love you!"

My heartbeat quickened, and my eyes widened. A blush spread over my entire face.

"Y-You.."

"love me..?"

Izuku nodded his head quickly, his face completely covered in red. A large smile broke out across my face, and suddenly, the sad tears that were covering my cheeks earlier returned as happy ones.

"You doof! You should've said that to me way earlier!" I laughed through my tears, hugging him as tightly as I could. "Also, maybe not when I'm bleeding out."

He laughed as well, hugging me back. "S-Sorry, but.. After what happened, I couldn't imagine you being taken, and never being able to tell you how I feel.."

I nodded gently, ruffling his hair a bit. "Well, at least they're gone now.." I murmured softly.

After a little while longer of us silently embracing, the door burst open again.

"WE HEARD SCREAMING! ARE YOU.. two.. okay?" Iida shouted, looking confused. "What in the world happened in here..?"

I looked up, and glanced around. Surely enough, somehow, my room was a mess because of the villains' break-in.

Shortly after Iida, Bakugou stomped in, followed by some other students. He looked at Izuku and I embracing and his nose crinkled.

"SEE?! I TOLD YOU IDIOTS THEY WERE JUST FU--"

"Y/N, your neck!"

I looked up at Iida who had immediately rushed to my other side. At this point Midoriya and I weren't hugging anymore, but he sat on my right, blushing at the comment Bakugou made that I chose to ignore.

"Ah, yeah, don't worry!" I waved my hand around as Iida kneeled at my left side, inspecting the wound. "It's nothing."

"Did someone.. attack you?" he questioned. Bakugou perked up at that, just as a few others walked in.

"Why's there a party in Y/N's dorm?" Kaminari chuckled.

"Kami, I don't think it's a party.." Mina said in a hushed tone, having noticed my wound and the mess.

"Y-Yeah." I murmured. "Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri from the League of Villains warped onto my balcony. They tried to get me to come with them, and when I wouldn't.. they got violent. Thank God Midoriya came to help, or I probably would've been taken.. or.." I didn't finish my sentence, not wanting to elaborate on the grim alternative that could have come to me.

"We must order heightened security!!" Iida shouted in alarm. "This is severely concerning! For now though, I'll call Mr. Aizawa and we can get you bandaged up."

As Iida got Mr. Aizawa to come to the dorm, Bakugou walked over.

"You.. You gotta be more fucking careful, Y/N." Bakugou spoke, glaring at me. "That damn nerd would be fuckin' hopeless without you."

I gave the boy a bright smile in turn. "I know! That's why there's no way I was gonna let 'em take me."

Katsuki scoffed, then gave a small smirk, before walking off.

{Author's P.O.V.}

"Good." Bakugou thought to himself. "I'm glad he makes your damn self happy."