♥A Little Visit {11}♥

{Hiya guys, quick A/N at the beginning so you don't skip it! PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS! We hit 50 votes on this story! Thank you all so much!! After this is published, I'll be starting Quirkless! I won't leave this story behind, but Quirkless will come next after this chapter :) Also, please let me know if the story says "Luna" instead of "Y/N". I have InteractiveFics (great extension BTW) which replaces Y/N and any other thing like E/C, H/C, etc. with whatever you want! So I'm not sure if it's replacing my Y/N's with Luna. Please lemme know :D Enjoy the story!}

{Your P.O.V.}

I woke up what seemed like a few hours later, seeing the bright white ceiling above me. Nearly my entire body was bandaged, and it ached in every possible spot. My muscles were sore, my skin felt like little needles were still pricked into it, and I had a massive headache.

I groaned, unable to hear much but able to see just fine. I saw a mop of green hair next to my bedside, hearing muffled words. My hearing slowly faded in, and I definitely heard Midoriya's voice.

"Izu..ku?" I rasped out, and his eyes widened from what I could tell. 

"H-Hold on Y/N, I'll get Recovery Girl! She's gotta know you're awake." He spoke in a worried tone, calling for said elderly woman. I saw him then turn back to me.

"Are you feeling okay..?"

I sighed out, my voice still raspy from overuse of my quirk fucking up my lungs. "I think I damaged my lungs and my entire body aches.. probably from the explosions." I laughed huskily, smiling at him as best I could.

"I'll live.. Recovery Girl can patch me up some more."

The woman walked in with her walking stick, heading to the bedside immediately. "How are you feeling, dearie?"

"Well, I hurt all over. But I feel much better than during the battle, of course." I gave her a half smile, and she sighed.

"Smooooch!" she kissed my arm, and I instantly felt a lot better than I previously had.

"Never push your quirk like that again! You almost suffered permanent damage to your lungs, and you sustained multiple burns and cuts from that fight!" Recovery Girl scolded, lightly hitting my arm with her stick. "I'm sorry, ma'am."

"I will have to perform surgery on you to fully fix your lungs.." she murmured, and Izuku became visibly panicked at this.

"W-Wait, surgery, you have to perform surgery on her?!" he asked worriedly, rushing over to me again. I grinned up at him. 

"Hey, I'm a tough cookie, Izu-kun. I can handle it." I said reassuringly, watching as Recovery Girl pushed him out to prepare. 

"All right dearie, I'm going to put you under. I'll be done soon." she spoke, and I nodded, feeling a small prick in my arm before I went unconscious.

{Time Skip}

I woke up maybe an hour later, but Recovery Girl wasn't in my room. No one was. Except a hooded figure sitting on the chair next to me.

But I could recognize that mop of blue hair anywhere.

"Tomura, what the hell are you doing here?! You're gonna get yourself captured.."

"Calm down. I'm here to check on your progress. I've been watching.. that damn green-haired brat seems really powerful."

"Huh..? I didn't see him do much in any of the rounds.."

I tapped my chin, when Tomura interrupted. "You were in surgery while he did his match against the half-haired kid. He was able to create so much wind pressure with just a flick of his finger, and destroy all of the kid's ice.. it reminded me of All Might, and it pissed me off.."

I froze up slightly at the mention of All Might. There's no way he knew about Izuku being All Might's successor, did he?

And.. if he didn't, did I even really want to out Izuku to him? He's my only friend..

"Now, tell me. Did you learn anything useful at all?" he hissed, getting impatient. "Tell me before the old woman comes back and I have to pretend to be all friendly."

"I.." I was thinking about what I should reveal to him. Tomura's not happy when he doesn't get anything out of something in a short period of time, so I should at least come up with a lie or some other irrelevant information to make him leave me alone.

What am I thinking?! I should just out him now. I'm a villain, who cares what happens to him?!

"I discovered that the half-haired kid is Endeavor's son and that.. All Might is weakening. That's all so far."

The blue haired man-child growled at me, but stood up, shoving his pale hands back in his pockets. "It's something, but it's not good enough. Find out more and fast." he ordered me, and I sighed and nodded at him.

With that, he left, apparently managing to not bump into anyone on his way back to the bar we resided at from the lack of noise coming from the hallway. I sighed out, feeling really bad. He told me about Izuku's match against Todoroki, meaning I had missed it. And I really wanted to cheer him on, too..!

It can't be helped now, I guess. I should try and get some rest.

Well, that's what I was going to do, until I saw someone with.. familiar green hair.. being brought in on a stretcher.

There's no way.. What happened to Izuku out there?! I hopped out of bed despite the pain in my abdomen, rushing over to him. "IZUKU! Izuku, are you okay?! Oh my god, wake up, what the hell happened?!"

I panicked slightly, about to take his hand when I saw his broken and bruised arm. It was completely messed up. 

I covered my mouth in horror. "O-Oh my god.. Recovery Girl, what happened to him..?!" I asked the woman who had walked in and gently pushed me back a bit.

The woman sighed out. "He shattered the bones in his arm, and broke the other. He overused his quirk again.. If Midoriya does this to his arm a few more times.. he could sustain permanent damage." 

I gaped at her, trying to rush back over to the unconscious boy, but Recovery Girl didn't allow me to. "Dearie, please, go rest. You're still not fully recovered, and by standing so suddenly you've recklessly risked harming your lungs again! Also, I have to perform surgery on him."

I sighed out shakily, feeling tears at the corners of my eyes as I laid back down, trying to rest. But I couldn't deny the worry I felt for him.. for Izuku.

{Time Skip}

Later on, once Recovery Girl stated she was done with surgery and left, I got up once more. I walked to his bedside and sat down at a chair, lying down with my head on Izuku's chest.

"Please, get better quick, Izu-kun.." I mumbled, finally falling asleep.

{1146 words}

{Hope you enjoyed! Like I said at the beginning, next update on my works will be for "Quirkless?" so look out for that!}

-Luna