♥Reconciliation {26}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

I stretched, yawning as I brushed my teeth slowly. As usual, I was the last one up. I noticed everyone else was already getting their breakfast so I decided to change into my school uniform after getting a bite.

I felt out of place among all my classmates, all of them already clad in their official uniforms while I was walking around in a tank top and some black and white shorts. I tossed some food haphazardly onto my plate and headed over to the couch in the common space, eating slowly.

"Hey, Y/N?"

I hummed in response, recognizing the voice to be Momo's. Turning to her, I noted that all the girls from my class were standing behind her.

"Y/N.. We all had some things we wanted to say to you.. each of us!" Ochako spoke, clenching her fists. I looked at all them questioningly.

"Okay, go on..?"

"I'll go first." Tsuyu spoke. "Y/N.. we all really miss you, to be honest. It's taken us a little while, and we're sorry for ignoring you while trying to figure it out, but we're ready to trust you again. We want you back as our best friend again.." her voice began trembling a bit, and my eyes widened in shock as she sniffled. Tsu was always so composed..

"Tsu.." I mumbled, my own eyes filling with emotion.

"I'll go next.. Y/N, I know you and I haven't talked all too much, but I still considered you a great friend.. and I'd love to consider you one again, and get to know the non-villain you more!" Ochako shouted, smiling at me with a few tears in her eyes.

"Ochako..!"

"Y/N, I think you're such a cool girl! You and I are totally alike! I was so upset when I found out you were a villain, but I really believe you're trying to become a hero for reals this time, and I believe in you!" Mina exclaimed, wrapping her arms around me.

"I feel the same way! I know I don't stand out much, but you made me feel awesome about myself! And even if you complimented me and boosted my confidence when you were actually a villain, I know your words were true!" Hagakure spoke, and I could tell she was beaming.

"Y/N.. we also haven't spoken much, but I can tell you're a really awesome person. You've totally got what it takes to be a hero, and I'm glad you decided to make the choice to be with us again.." Jirou murmured.

"And Y/N.. I truly believe we're best friends. I know you're not a villain, I know it. And you've proven to us that you're a true hero with how hard you're working to gain our trust back. We know it hasn't been easy, and we're here to support you now. So.. best friends?" Momo asked softly, smiling brightly at me with a few tears of her own in her eyes.

I was letting my tears fall quite freely by now, letting out hiccups and sobs every now and then. "G-Girls..!" I shouted, and all of them crowded around, hugging me in a tight group hug.

"We love you, Y/N!"

We sat in our little group embrace for a good bit, all of us crying and laughing together. We didn't pay any mind to the time we had to get to class, or the boys still eating and observing our little reconciliation, or anything else.

Eventually, after many more tears and some scattered sniffles, I laughed and got up. "Okay, girls.. As much as I'd love to feel the love some more, we've got class to get to.."

I looked down.

"And I'm not even dressed!" They all giggled and ushered me to my room where I changed real quick, and we headed out, walking to school while chatting and laughing.

Sure, I missed the villains..

But somehow, in the short span of time I was without this friendship, I missed it even more.

{Izuku's P.O.V.}

"THAT WAS CHEESY AS FUCK!" Kacchan shouted from his seat, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking out. "I'm out, losers."

"Well, I thought that was very heartfelt and wholesome!" Iida shouted, making chopping motions in the air as he usually did.

"I-I agree, I'm really glad to see Y/N earning back her friendship with them.." I smiled, looking out the window at the seven girls talking and walking together.

"She deserves it." The cool voice of Todoroki came from the doorway. "She's working hard to earn our trust back, so I've already returned mine to her. Plus.. she would've just gone to jail where she could have been busted out if she were a real villain." After he gave his two cents, Todoroki walked out.

"I understand she was a villain, but I am glad her pitch-dark path has turned to one of brightness and cheer. She was destined to be a hero, she only seemed mislead. I believe.. she is to be trusted again." Tokoyami spoke, Iida murmuring a quiet, "You're so wise.."

"Yeah.. I feel bad for ignoring her. I really think she's on track to heroism. I'll support her!" Kirishima said, pumping a fist and grinning. "I better head out too, before Bakubro explodes the girls' cheerful group!"

With that, he jogged out, yelling for Kacchan to wait up.

I sighed, glancing one last time at Y/N heading to U.A. before turning to Iida.

"Want to head out now?"

"That sounds good, Midoriya! After all, U.A. students should always be 10 minutes early, but only if they've eaten a nutritious breakfast! Have you hydrated enough?!" Iida exclaimed.

"I'm all good. Let's go!" I grinned, and we began a brisk pace to Class 1-A.

{Your P.O.V.}

The girls and I arrived at Class 1-A about 10 minutes later, noticing everyone else start to file in a bit after us. We chatted from across the room, quieting down as Aizawa rolled in like the human-caterpillar he was.

"Alright, students. You all know that this summer your main focus is obtaining provisional hero licenses. Do not take this lightly. Having a provisional license means you'll be responsible for human lives.. you'll be semi-pros."

"The exam to get a provisional license only passes 50% of students each year. So.. you'll focus on creating something new for this exam. Two new special moves."

Suddenly, the door opened, and Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm walked in.

"Special moves are moves that will guarantee a win against any foe." Ectoplasm explained, and Cementoss continued,

"These moves should be so unique to your identity that no other person could even hope to replicate it."

"That being said, these moves show who you are. Pro heroes without any special moves are fools in this day and age." Midnight spoke with a smirk.

"We'll explain more later." Aizawa said, his tone filled with intensity. "For now, change into your costumes and meet in gym Gamma."

{Time Skip}

"This is Gym Gamma.. also known as the Training Dining Land, or TDL."

Midoriya, Ochako, Mina and I all sweatdropped.

"There was the USJ.. and now TDL?" we all thought simultaneously.

"With this facility, which was my idea, I can create unique terrains for each of your quirks to challenge you. It's where you'll serve up justice, hence the name." Cementoss spoke.

As Iida began asking questions, Midnight went over how Iida's Recipro Burst was almost like a special move, and that special moves didn't necessarily have to be to attack. Just a move that would give you the edge.

'That gives me more ideas.. since my quirk isn't super offensive.' I thought, tapping my chin.

"In addition to these special moves, over the next few days you'll be making improvements to your costumes as well. Get to work."

"Yes sir!"

And with that, our training began.

{1253 words}

{Hey y'all! Sorry for the sort of filler chapter. Next up you'll be learning possible super moves and honing them, and making improvements to your costume!}

-Luna