♥Training Lodge {20}♥

{Your P.O.V.}

After the shopping experience with Izuku and all the others, everyone had what they needed for the lodge trip. Everyone in the Hero Course met in front of the school to await the buses that would bring us to the training camp.

"I'm so excited!" I shouted, pumping a fist in the air. "Training camp is gonna be so awesome!"

Many of my other classmates agreed, cheers echoing throughout our group. I glanced over to Midoriya, my smile dropping slightly as I saw Uraraka very close to him.

Too close to him for my liking.

"Deku! I'm so excited for the training camp!" she exclaimed, and I noticed Izuku's face getting red. I placed a hand on my chest and clutched, a bad feeling going through me.

What was this feeling? Hurt? Anger?

..Envy?

No, no way. She's just his friend.. and he's just her friend! Even if that's how Izuku and I are as well, it's not like Uraraka likes him or anything.. right?

Uraraka's face got red too, and she jumped backwards, the bad feeling in my chest lifting slightly.

"Ah! L-Let's hear it for camp!" she chanted, Kaminari and Ashido joining in on her chanting.

"CAMP! CAMP! CAMP!"

Suddenly, an arrogant voice rose up from behind us.

"WHAT'S THIS?! I HEAR CLASS 1-A HAS STUDENTS TAKING EXTRA COURSES! THAT MEANS SOME OF YOU ACTUALLY FAILED THE EXAM?! HOW EMBARRASSING FOR YOU! ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN--" Monoma's annoying rant was cut short as Kendo came over and gave him a swift chop, giving us a smile.

"Don't mind him!" she called, dragging him to their bus entrance. I sweatdropped, glancing at my friends. "Man, he's annoying.."

"EVERYONE, OUR BUS HAS ARRIVED! PLEASE LINE UP IN SEATING ORDER." Iida shouted over our talking, waving his arms around as he always did.

We got on the bus in the order Iida instructed, even if it took some work from how excited we were. I was happy to just spend a nice week (even if it was training) with my friends, without any big plans from the League.

After about an hour and a half maybe, we arrived at the first rest stop. Mineta instantly burst out of the bus and I laughed, noticing he was muttering something about getting to the toilet.

I walked off with Midoriya right behind me, looking around.

"Odd place for a rest stop." I mused, the green-haired boy also nodding next to me. I noticed a car, and a voice came from it as two women popped open the doors and stepped out.

"Heya Eraser~" one of them purred, and suddenly really cheesy character intro music started playing after Aizawa responded, "Long time no see."

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow~"

"Purr-fectly cute and cat-like girls~!"

"You can call us, the.. Wild Wild Pussycats!!"

I deadpanned, looking over at them. "The wha--"

"OH! I KNOW ABOUT THEM! THEY'RE A SENIOR GROUP OF PROS! THIS MARKS THEIR TWELFTH YEAR OF ACTIVE--" Izuku rambled.

Suddenly, the blue one grabbed his face with a giant paw. I jumped back, eyes widened.

"You better watch your mouth boy! I'm a teen at heart~"

Everyone (including me) sweatdropped. 'That's so sad.'