Belief

A/N: Who saw the Descendants 3 teaser?"

----------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Time: Noon

"Kyle, I'd like you to meet Carlos and Jay." Mal introduces.

"Nice to meet you dude." Jay says, play-punching Kyle in the shoulder. It was similar to what he did to Ben when they first met.

"Ow!" Kyle squeals.

"What are lions like? Are they really vicious man-eating beast?" Carlos asks, making Kyle jump.

"Carlos, you're scaring him."

"Scaring me. You need a lot more to scare me."

"Like what?"

"Oh I'm not telling you."

Out of nowhere, Chad Charming pulls Kyle away from the VKs, puts his hand around his shoulder, and walks away with him.

"So Mr. Kyle. tell me about this, growing up in the wild." Chad asks him.

"Aren't you the guy that gave me a bad look earlier today in History." Kyle says shoving Chad's hand of his shoulder.

"No, it was someone else, the person in front of you."

Kyle starts to walk away, but Chad goes for him again.

"Look, don't trust those villain kids, they're TROUBLE!!" he says being pulled away by Jay.

"Oh, we forgot. Don't trust Charming. He's pain in your spine."Mal says to Kyle with a stern look.

"Pain. No one is more pain than you three, plus and sometimes Evie." Chad complains

"When will he ever learn?" Evie says under her breath, approaching the others.

"Anyone else I should watch out for?" Kyle looks back the VKs and asks.

"Uma, Harry, and Gil." Jay teases.

"Jay!" Mal says hitting him in the side. "Those three wont' hurt you, they're on the Isle."

"Oh, watch out for Audrey, Chad's girlfriend. Don't get on her bad side." Carlos says.

"I thought people from Auradon were nice." Kyle says.

"Not everyone. We learned that when we came here." Evie says, putting her hand on his shoulder.

-------------------------------------

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER. I MIGHT EXTEND IT TOMORROW, OR MAKE A NEW ONE.