The Plan

A/N: Thank you for 3.3K reads on Wattpad and 2.1K reads on Quotev!

-------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

The plan was set quickly. Archie would cause a distraction while Kyle and Charlie would get the keys for the cage. But this wasn't the only plan set. King Ben put the borders on lockdown. Troops of royal guards and knights were sent out in search of Kyle. Ben wasn't going to stop until he found him. Mal and Evie followed the caravans that were going to the main gate of Auradon. They had a feeling that's where they'd find Kyle.

"Let's go." Kyle said to his friends.

Archie ran to the side of the van with Timon and Pumbaa. He started barking to get the attention of the driver.

"Hey! We're singing here you big grey Jackal." Timon hissed at Archie at the side of the van.

"I'm a wolf, and I'm here with Kyle to get you out." Archie replied.

"Kyle! Pumbaa, you here that? Kyle' gonna rescue us!" Timon shouted in joy, hopping up and down.

"Kyle. Oh that kid is something special." Pumbaa added.

The van suddenly stopped. The driver hopped out with a net in his hand, staring right at Archie. 

"Arch, run!" Kyle shouted.

"Hey, it's him! That kid." one of the guards in the second van spotted out.

The second van stopped behind the first. Two people came out of that van, one with a tranquilizer, and the other with a bat.

"Hey, you all back off!" Kyle shouted at the top of his lungs.

A roar was heard from the second van.

"Father...." Kyle whispered to himself. "You have him! You will pay!" he then shouted..

"Get him!" the guard with the bat demanded.

"I got the keys." Charlie squawked, flying over Kyle and giving him the keys.

"I'm going to say this once more. Back off." Kyle repeated to the guards.

"Timon, now!" Archie said from behind.

Timon squeezed through the bars of the cage and hopped out. He ran straight towards Kyle, who had three guards' full attention.

"Shoot him." the guard with the bat told the one with the tranquilizer.

"Do it." the other driver said.

Kyle dropped the keys for Timon. Timon caught the keys, and got the attention of the guard with the tranquilizer. He fired it at him. Both Timon and Kyle jumped, making the tranquilizer miss.

Archie sprinted into attack, jumping the driver, with no weapon. Meanwhile the other driver with the tranquilizer had no more ammo. Kyle went straight after the one with the bat, and knocked him down.

Kyle ran towards the second van, to get Simba.

"Father."

"Kyle. I'm so glad I found you. You had us all worried."

"I ran into a lot of trouble, but now, we need to get out of here."

Simba pounced out of the van and let out a huge roar. The roar had power, anger, and gave off a sense of dominance. It was heard throughout Auradon.

"We need to get to Pumbaa."

"Run! In that van!" one guard told the others.

All of the guards ran to the first van, which Pumbaa was still in. Kyle dashed to the back of the van, as the engine started. He quickly put the key in and unlocked the cage as the van drove off. He grabbed Pumbaa and jumped off the van, onto the street.

"We did it. Phew."

"Let's get out of here. Because I have so many questions."

Mal POV:

Evie and I went looking for Kyle. We as planned headed towards the border. Suddenly a loud roar was echoed across the distance.

"A roar." I whispered.

"It's him. We have to get to him before Ben does." Evie exaggerated.

"Then what Evie? As many times as we tried, they don't listen to us Evie. All these instances piled up at Auradon Prep, you think the'll even take him back?" I asked her.

"Mal. I love him, and I will do whatever it takes to keep him safe." she replied.

"But what may keep him safe Evie is leaving Auradon." I said back.

"But we don't even know if he'll get out." Evie then added.

"Then we help him, because he is our friend." I stated.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: SO, The new Lion King is out. Anyone watched it yet?