My Secret Power

A/N: Alright, before the chapter let me explain. First I apologize for not updating at all. I had exams the past two weeks and they just ended. I had to study consistently, so I hardly had any breaks. Now they're over, I will try my best to update at least every other day.

SHOUTOUT: Shoutout to all the consistent readers ans supporters of this book! You guys know yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Kyle knocks softly on Evie and Mal's dorm door, awaiting on an answer. He hears whispering coming from behind the door, but ignores it. Someone finally opens the door, Evie.

"Evie, are you alright?" she asks concerned.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I was worrying about you. I heard you ran off." she answers back.

"I needed to get away from the chaos. I'm just a target around here." Kyle says.

"And I need you to get out of here before Ben comes." Mal says coming out of the room, pushing Kyle back. "Say your goodnights."

"Goodnight." Evie says stepping back into the room.

"Night Evie." Kyle replies.

As Evie closes the door, Mal asks, "What is going on with you?"

"Mal, I don't know anymore. Anywhere I go around this school l, people look on me different. I'm blamed for every bad incident around here. I can't take it any longer. After the dance, I'm leaving Auradon." Kyle explains.

"What! What about..." Mal Start's, but is interrupted by Kyle.

"I'm gonna ask Evie to the dance. The day after the dance, I'm going home. I failed my father." he says.

"You failed your father? How?" Mal asks.

"Mal, where I live, I'm the only one of my kind. I came here to find a mate." Kyle explains.

"Mate?! As in marriage mate? Lifelong mate?" she asks. Kyle nods his head.

"And I found Evie." he says.

"You're crazy! Evie's not going anywhere." Mal states.

"I know that." Kyle says, before walking off.

"Kyle wait." Mal says.

"Not worth the wait Mal, I bet Ben's gonna be here any minute now." he says continuing to walk, not looking back.

It was not long until Ben arrived from the other direction.

"Hey Mal, I want to apo..."

"Not the time Ben!" Mal complains before entering back her room.

"Mal, I never meant to act that way earlier!" he says, begging for her to answer.

"Am I the one you should be apologizing too?" Mal turns and says, before shutting the door.

"No." Ben says under his breathe.

Meanwhile, Kyle laid on his bed in his room, crying. Why? He wanted to go home, badly. He missed his family back at Pride Rock, his friends. But he also missed his birth family, especially his mother. He never saw her since he was three. And his newborn sister. He never met her, at all.

--Flashback #1--

Little Kyle enters his parents' bedroom, approaching his sulking father.

"Daddy, when's Mommy coming home?" he asked anxiously shaking his father's leg.

"Kyle," Harrison said picking up his son, "Mommy's not coming home."

"What! Did she die?!" Kyle asked.

"No, she didn't die." he simply answered. "But I'm afraid to say, it's just you and me from now on."

Kyle started crying in his father's shoulder. "Dad, will we always have each other's back?" he asked.

"Yes my son, I will." Harrison replied.

--End of Flashback #1--

"Why don't I just fit in anywhere I go?" Kyle asks himself before falling asleep.

--Flashback #2--

"Mr. Prescott. You're late." the teacher said to Kyle. He used his mother's last name. It was on his birth certificate, and he decided not to change it.

"As always!" Harry blurted.

"Like your useful Harry." Kyle replies angrily.

"At least I have a... mother." Harry started.

"Harry!" Ms Green stood up immediately screaming.

"That doesn't bother me Harry." Kyle calmly says before sitting down.

Harry got up, but headed in the other direction to the principal's office. Harry most times got out of trouble, his father was the principal.

"You were very calm today, why?" A blonde girl asked Kyle from behind.

"I'm gonna be out of here in a couple of days Sandy. My father and I are going on a trip to Africa, I just really don't want anything to bother me for the next couple of days." he replied.

"You mean, you're not coming back?" she softly asked.

"Oh no, I'm coming back for you Sandy. I won't leave you in this hell alone."

--End of Flashback #2--

Kyle woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He crushed it silent with his large hands, which felt flat all of a sudden. He felt like he grew overnight, and grew more hair.

He let out a big yawn, which sounded like a lion's roar. He jumped at the roar. Kyle looked around the room, expecting to see an animal in his room. His eyes then landed upon the mirror across the room. What he saw, he though was a dream. A young male lion sitting in his bed, where he was.

"This can't be real!" he shouts to himself. "I have to find Mal and Evie. They might know what to do."

Kyle springs out of his bed and bursts right through his dorm door.

He was met by two girls just passing by his dorm.

"Hey, have you seen Mal and Evie?" Kyle asks, but the girls didn't answer. They both screamed for terror and scrambled for help.

"I guess I'll have to find them, with no more people seeing me." Kyle thinks to himself.

"Jeez, it's a lion!" someone behind him screamed. The person pressed the fire alarm, and ran in the other direction.

"Man, this is a disaster."

--------------------------------------

A/N: What's gonna happen to Kyle, how will Ben, Mal and Evie react?