Whenever

VOTE FOR SHOUTOUT

SHOUTOUTS: @keirawoodyatt03 @sheilzjergi @lenamcf @Lea_Hence @Micah2147 @jwugetmoney @honoursoul @PaulinaEstefania @Keli0596 @Thornfinna @clonetrooperjelani @f33lur @Hantock @JackTheFlowerChild

---------------------------------------

A/N: IDK if it helps but here's some music to play while reading the chapter.

--------------------------------------

Archie POV:

Finally. I finally found an opening. I ran out of the woods, just to see Auradon Prep again. The bear growls grew louder and louder in the distance, as Charlie flew past me.

"Run Archie run! The bear is closing in on you!" Charlie squawked.

"I need help, now." I said to myself, before letting out a loud howl, signaling everyone where I was.

"Archie, you're just telling the bear where you are." Charlie said hesitantly.

"Then so be it. I can hold it off til everyone get here." Archie replied.

The bear then slowly appeared out of the brush, creeping upon Charlie and I. I growl, showing no fear.

"I swear you'll be defeated." I growled, preparing to pounce. All of a sudden, a blue flash came in-front of me.

"Get away from him!" the blue one said. I immediately realized it was Evie.

"Evie! Move!".

Third Person POV:

Simba and Kyle ran as fast as they could to the howl. Kyle picked up Archie's scent, but also picked a second scent. Evie.

They both peeped over the hill, and saw the bear appearing out of the bushes in-front of Archie.

"Stay low to the ground. Try not to make a sound. Check the winds, shadows. Wait for the perfect moment to pounce." Simba whispered to Kyle.

While on the move he saw Evie run and stand in-front of Archie and everyone else.

"Evie." he said to himself.

Kyle slowly stalked the bear from behind, moving with the winds to keep his scent away. Just as the bear lifted his paw to snatch Evie, pounced.

"Kyle." Evie screamed in shock.

Kyle sunk his claws and fangs into the bear's back, making it squeal and cry in despair. Mal and Ben pulled Evie away from the two beast, before the bear fell to the ground.

"Run. Run away, and never return." Kyle growled, standing over the bear. The bear slowly got up, and limped towards the woods. "I said run!" Kyle then roared.

"Kyle. He's not coming back." Simba told him.

Kyle sat down looking back into the woods, thinking of what just happened. He fought Ben, and lost his right to stay in Auradon. He fought a bear, and saved his friends.

"Well kid, you did it. King of the enchanted forest." Archie said, sitting next to Kyle, as Charlie perched on the lion's shoulder.

"King? Oh no no no. I've never even lived in the enchanted forest. That's a title a wolf like you should have." Kyle said.

"Me?" Archie jumped in shock.

Fairy Godmother then appeared from thin air, with her magic wand in hand.

"Is everyone alright?" Fairy Godmother asked, looking around to spot everyone.

"Yes. Everyone's here." Mal replied. "Ben. Are you really letting him go?"