I do

SHOUTOUT: Shoutout to @BevieandHevie4Life for voting on my recent chapters.

Third Person POV

Time: 6 pm Sunset

Kyle made his way to the enchanted forest behind the sports field. He thought he was a little early, because he didn't see any sight of Evie. He ventured into the forest, observing his surroundings. Finding new places. He saw plant species he's never seen before, and was so amazed. He then came across bones, fish bones, a pile of them.

"Damn, bears live out here." he said to himself. As he said that, he heard a twig break behind him. He quickly flinched and looked around, but saw nothing in sight. Instincts told him something was there. A presence of warmth.

"Evie?" he says out loud. He hears crackling noises in the bushes.

"Evie, not funny." he says. "I'm gonna leave you now.

As Kyle turned his back, be heard a growling noise. The creature rushed from behind the bush. It was a wolf.

"Whoa, easy there fella." Kyle says holding his hand out, before the snarling creature. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

"Why should I trust you, human? the wolf snarls at Kyle.

"Because I can understand you." Kyle then said.

"Oh please, I'm not falling for that." the wolf snarled again.

"Yeah, then what will you fall for?" Kyle asks, proving the wolf wrong.

The wolf's mood immediately changed, from anger to confusion. He looked up at the human before him.

"You can't under..."

"You bet I can."

"A human can understand me! But, how, why?!" the wolf said backing up.

"Calm down." Kyle started. "Look Mr Wolf, I'm not like some of those mean people you know, that you think I am."

"The name's Archie."

"Well, nice to meet you Archie. I'm Kyle."

"Nice to meet you Kyle."

Kyle gave the wolf a smile, as he shook it's paw.

"You look like a wise one. One meant to protect us." the wolf said happily, changing his mood.

"Protect who?" Kyle asked confused.

"The animals."

That brought back Kyle to his old days at home. Protector of the Pride Lands.

"I guess that's what I'm here for." Kyle smiles.

During there little conversation, rustling noises were heard in the bushes.

"What's that now a bear?" Kyle jokingly says.

It was no bear, but it was Evie who popped up from behind the bushes.

"I thought I heard talking." Evie said approaching Kyle.

"There you are, what took you so long?" Kyle said getting up.

"Looking for you. Who were you talking to?" Evie asked.

"I was talking to..." Kyle started, turning around to introduce the wolf to Evie, but he was gone. "Well, he gone."

"He who?"

"A wolf."

Evie laughed at Kyle, thinking he was joking, but turned to see he had a serious look.

"Okay, um... let walk." Evie says starting to walk away. Kyle followed.

Kyle and Evie both walked side by side, admiring their surroundings. They weren't talking to each other, because they didn't know what to say. Evie wanted to know more about Kyle, but Kyle wanted to know more about Auradon, the Isle, and magic.

"So, Kyle. Tell me, who is it like back at your home?" Evie asks.

"It's kinda like this forest, but more plants and animals, and probably warmer." Kyle answers still admiring his surroundings.

"Oh." Evie sighs.

Kyle looks over at Evie, who looked out of the mood all of a sudden.

"What's wrong Evie?"

"I don't know, it's just... I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago, and..." Evie starts.

"You can't get over him." Kyle finished her sentence. "What'd he do?"

Evie looks up at Kyle. "He cheated on me."

"Why would anyone cheat on a beauty like you? He must have been a idiot." Kyle says stopping in his tracks, looking at Evie.

"Aw! That's the sweetest thing I've heard!" Evie says in excitement.

"Sure." Kyle says sarcastically, leaning on a tree.

Evie pushes him, making him lose his balance. Kyle almost fell.

"Hey, what was that for?" Kyle whines.

"For being sarcastic." Evie laughs at him.

Kyle gets up, dusting himself off. He turns to Evie, who's sniffing some flowers, growing on the sides of the trees.

"Hey Evie. I have a question for you. Why did you and Mal stand up for me when I said I couldn't keep any promises with Ben.?"

"I don't know about Mal, but Kyle, I care for you. I don't you to get hurt." she said approaching him.

Evie got close to Kyle, closer than ever. "Do you care for me?" Evie asks in her soft little voice.

"I do." Kyle says.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Dear lord is it just me or is it getting hot in heret getting hot in here.