Be Prepared

A/N: OK. Let me apologize for not updating. I have exams coming up and I'm so focused on them I forgot about this. I also needed a little break from this. When I have the time, I will update. Please Comment how you like the book so far, and what you want to see or what you want more of in the book.

-------------------------------------

Isle of the Lost

Evening

Third Person POV

"What to do, what to do." were the echoes coming from a small cottage. A man had his legs up on the table crossed, looking out the window.

"How long have you been here Mr. Norman?" a woman asks, giving him a cup of tea.

"About two days I'll say. It's as bad as I thought." he replies sipping his cup of tea, then spitting it out. The woman chuckles. "What's in this?!"

"Why ask me? I picked it up from the street." she says with a big smirk on her face.

"You really are evil, just like you're name." he states, while getting up, out of his position.

"Father, I found a way off this place." Junior runs into the room screaming.

"Junior quiet!" Lance says in a strong voice. "You cannot be so loud."

"Sorry father." he says slowly stepping back.

"Now, tell me where this getaway is."

Junior points by the window. He and his father walk towards it.

"Every month, Auradon brings food here in big metal boxes. We go in one of those and we are out." Junior says.

"Impossible." the evil queen says. "When Malificent's daughter tried that a few yeas ago, she got nothing but failure, and a couple of broken bones."

"Well there's four of us. So we'll try. When is the next time they come?"

"In about a week or two. They sometimes arrive late."

"They won't be prepared for us."