Kevie

A/N: Here's some music that might fit in with the reading.

-------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Kyle looked into Evie's eyes once more before he set out for his week's journey to and from the Pride Lands.

"I'm gonna miss you." he said,

"I'll miss you more." Evie replied,before kissing him, lip to lip.

"It's only gonna be a week." Mal interrupted.

"Mal..." Evie sighed.

"Take care of yourself." Mal told Kyle.

"I will. Don't worry." he replied. Kyle then walked up to Simba, who was at the top of the slope-hill.

"Ready?" Simba asked.

"Yeah." Kyle replied, with Archie and Charlie behind him. "We are."

The dust spun around Kyle, Archie, and Charlie as they turned into their respective animals. All three of them turned and looked back at everyone, who was at Auradon gate.

"Now, let's go tour the world." Charlie squealed in excitement.

"It's just Africa Charlie." Archie replied.

As Kyle, Archie and Charlie followed Simba, Pumbaa and Timon, someone had a last minute change of mind.

"Mal, I want to go with him." Evie turned and told her best friend, who was next to the king.

"What?!" Ben and Mal both shouted.

"I want to go with Kyle." Evie repeated.

"Kinda too late for that." Jay said from behind.

"It's never too late for anything." Fairy Godmother interrupted. She still had her wand, so she could cast one more spell.

Fairy Godmother spun her wand once more The famous 'Bibbidi bobbidi boo'. Gold and blue dust blew up Evie's hair, as she closed her eyes. Her hands slowly became flat, and it became harder to stand on two legs.

FGM made Evie turn into a beautiful white lioness with blue eyes.

"You look beautiful Eves." Mal said excitingly.

"Now go get 'em." Carlos told her.

"Make us proud." Jay added.

Evie smiled at her best friends and ran up the hill to be with her love.

"Kyle! Kyle!" she cried out.

"Evie?" Kyle turned around  questioning. "Whoa!" he then said shocked.

"You didn't think you were going off without me did you?" Evie smiled and asked, as she got closer to everyone.

"Evie, you look beautiful. You really are the fairest of them all." Kyle complemented her.

The two rubbed each other necks, before Evie ran ahead of Kyle.

"Evie!"

"Hurry up!"

As the two ran past everyone, the rest observed them

"True love." Pumbaa said.

"At its finest." Timon added, tearing up.

"It will never die." Archie then said.

"Their love will never die." Simba said smiling. His son found a mate, and made everyone proud.

--------------------------------------------------------

~END CREDIT SCENE~

"Everyone kid on the Isle got that form. You better make sure you get accepted."

"Yes father."

"And if you do get accepted, what will be the first thing you do?"

"Kill Simba!"

"You really are my daughter.... Scarlett."

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: You've been asking for Scar, so here he is and his daughter. This may be the final chapter.