It was him

Isle of the Lost

Nightfall

Third Person POV

"Who are you?" Lance turns and stares on three people at the entrance of the Evil Queen cottage.

"The name's Uma. And who are you. Never seen you here." Uma says with a disgusted loom on her face.

"Norman, Lance Norman." Lance says.

"Hook, Harry Hook It's a pleasure to meet you." Harry mocks from behind.

"Gil." Gil simply says.

"We overheard you taking about a way off the island." Uma says walking slowly towards him. "And you are gonna help us."

"Um.. no. I don't know what game you and your gang are playing, I have business to do."

"Oh, oh well. GET HIM." Uma insists.

Harry and Gil grab Junior. Evil Queen steps back and watches the madness occur.

"You're gonna help us, or you're son may end up in a bad place." Uma says with the classic evil smirk on her face.

"You wouldn't dare." Lance says.

"She would. Trust me." the Evil Queen says.

"Fine." Lance says in a mad tone. Harry and Gil release Junior.

"The metal crates will be here in a week, so what's the plan?" Uma asks.

-The Next Day-

Auradon

Noon

Kyle stares upon the horizon from his new 'spot'. A branch on a oak tree, near the forest. His eyes then lay upon Evie, who seems to be looking for something, or someone.

"What is she looking for?" Kyle says.

"You." A voice says. Kyle jumps. He never expected a response. It was a bird. It was the size of an eagle, but it had a red orange colour.

"Who are you?" Kyle asks.

"Oh sorry I was so loud. I'm Charlie by the way." the bird squawks.

"Find something better to do Charlie."

"Wait, you understand me?"

"I understand all animals." Kyle simply states.

"You don't find a special person like you everyday." Charlie says before flying off.

"What do you mean you don't find a special person like me everyday?!" Kyle shouts at the bird, but he was too far for for him to hear.

Kyle's voice got the attention of Evie. She came running to his tree.

"There you are!" she shouts up the tree. "Where have you been?"

"Right here. Since sunrise." he answers shouting down at her.

"So, can you come down now?!"

"Give me a sec."

Kyle came rushing down the tree like a monkey.

"When can you teach me how to climb?"

"Uh, maybe now."

"No, not now. Not in-front of everyone."

The pair start walking and talking, but someone watches from afar, behind the brush. Chad Charming, he's up to his tricks, but this time, it's not with the girls. Charming takes up three tourney balls, an throws one at a time. The first one hits Evie's shoulder.