Beast

Third Person POV

Ben entered his math class, in hopes that he'd bump into Kyle. He wanted to apologize to him, after listening to Mal. All of a sudden the fire alarm went off. Students all across the campus started panicking, not knowing where the fire was. But there was no fire, but a wild animal on the loose.

"Mal, Mal, has anyone seen Mal?!" the lion kept asking as the people screamed and ran at his sight. "This is no use. None understands me."

"Wow, so the kid was right. This is what a lion looks like." he heard someone say near him. It was Dude, Carlos's dog.

"Dude, thank goodness you're here." Kyle said joyfully.

"You know who I am! Please don't eat me!" Dude hesitated.

"No! No! Dude, it's me Kyle." Kyle chuckles. "I turned into a lion somehow. I need you to bring Mal to me, she can probably turn me back to human. Got it?!"

"Roger that. Just stay here." Dude says before running to find help.

"Now I just have to wait." Kyle said patiently walking towards the corner of the hallway he was in.

"Oh you aren't waiting for anyone." a voice in the distance says scaring Kyle.

"Zane. Get away from me." Kyle growls.

"No beast is waling through here without going through me. This is my chance to prove to my father, I am his son." Zane shouts, jumping to attack.

Meanwhile on the outside of the building the students gathered behind the body guards, still filled with shock and horror. While Jay and Carlos found Mal and Evie, Evie was still staring into the building, wondering what was really going on. She knew it was an emergency, but didn't know what the emergency was.

"Jade, what was this emergency again?" Evie turns to her and asks.

"There's a big cat on the loose. It might be a lion." Jade answers.

"Lion." Evie whispers to herself. "It sounds so..."

"Hey has anyone seen Dude? He was right by my feet a second ago." Carlos startled.

"Don't tell me you left him inside." Jay exclaims.

Mal then spots the pooch running from afar towards the group.

"There!" she screams.

"Doug, why'd you run off?! Don't you ever scare me again." Carlos says in a soft, but stern voice.

"I have a message to deliver to Mal. It from Kyle." Doug starts.

"Oh my god Kyle, where is he?" Evie says starting to tremble. "I haven't seen him since yesterday."

"Let me finish. The lion, in there, he's the lion. He calling for you Mal." Dude finishes.

Evie's eyes widen at Dude's words. The guy who she had a crush on had turned into a killing beast. Tears started to fill her eyes. She leaned on Mal's shoulder.

Mal turned to her, not expecting her to be crying.

"Mal, they're gonna hurt him. They probably know it's him. We need to get to him." Evie stutters.

"Evie, I'll bring him back to you safely." Mal vows. "Guys, wish me luck."

"I'm coming with you." Jay says following Mal.

"No, this is something I need to do on my own." Mal answers.

Mal stood and tried to remember a spell from her head that would work.

"Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere." Mal says. She instantly disappears from around her friends, and appears to a horror site. A young male lion stood in-front of her, swinging his paw at another person.

"Zane, what are doing?!" Mal exclaims angrily. "Move!" she says as she shoves him to the ground.

"What is your problem Mal?" Zane shouts angrily at her.

"You're hurting my friend." Mal answers. "Kyle are you alright?"

Kyle replies with a purr, but Mal forgot she can't communicate with him.

"I need to get you to Fairy Godmother." Mal says holding him.

"NO!!" Zane got up and screamed, shoving the lion out the glass window.

Both Zane and Kyle feel from the second floor down. Multiple screams filled the air until...

-------------------------------------

A/N: CLIFFHANGER. MAN I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG.