Kyle Vs Ben

A/N: I don't know if this will work but here's some music

-----------------------------------------------

VOTE FOR SHOUTOUT

SHOUTOUTS: @anxietyspacetartdark @Hantock @f33lur @Xxemilydoxx @clonetrooperjelani @internalized125 @Katefirecat @angel-legend @AlexanderDiGiacomo

----------------------------------------------------

Previously:

Everyone ran off leaving Kyle and Ben alone. Finally, two angry man-beast hybrids to go at it.

"You want to see the real me Kyle? Well here I am."

Ben grew more and more fur. He even grew a little more in size, tearing his shirt to shreds. Sharp teeth started to pop out and claws grew on his hands. A loud roar was then let out from what Ben had become. A beast. Just like his father.

"I am inevitable." Ben growled at Kyle.

"And I'm about to make you day." Kyle replied. Dust started rising, spinning in a tornado form around Kyle. After a few seconds, the dust slowly fell revealing a young male lion.

"Because I am Kyle, son of Simba. Protector of the Pride Lands."

The two stared off each other. Seconds grew into milliseconds. Then, they charged. The fight of their lives had begun.

-----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Both charged, with Ben winning the 'tip-off', knocking the young lion over onto his back. Kyle quickly spun over, and stood up in stance. The sharp claws sliced out of Kyle's paws as he showed his teeth, growling in anger. Ben roared right back at him, and took the charge. Kyle pounced quickly, clawing Ben in the face. He then pounced onto Ben's back, as he got up, knowing that he was almost out of reach. Then came the deadly part.

Lions have a natural instinct when hunting their prey, biting their neck. It came natural to Kyle to bite the neck-back of the beast. Ben squealed, and went falling down. Knowing the only way out, Ben rolled on the ground until Kyle lost his grip.

Ben stood up still weary in sight, looking at him competition, who was breathless.

"How pathetic." Ben laughed, as he stood up on both his hands legs.

"You can't win Ben." Kyle replied breathlessly, trying to find a balance for stance.

"Oh no Kyle. You're the one who made a promise not to finish me, but I didn't make a promise to anyone!"

"And I will keep that promise, because you and I are two different people."

"People! Look at you. A four legged beast, which puts the fear into everyone's soul." Ben said insulting his foe.

"Still more good looking than what go got going over there." Kyle backfired. "Now, you are showing your true colors, and I and showing mine. Let's quit the chit-chat AND FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!!"

Ben then roared and bolted at Kyle, who quickly charged himself. This was no longer a little 'fight for there lives'. It was war, and no one was there to stop them. Not even Fairy Godmother wanted to intervene. Neither Belle nor Adam. This was a man to man war.

Paws and hands, teeth and claws, all connected, right at the front of the beloved Auradon Prep.

The two kept going, all emotions were being let out. Every scratch and bite from Kyle, a punch and scrape was given from Ben. The fight seemed even, as if anyone could win, no clear cut, until the 'blow'. Ben gave Kyle a blow to the head, similar to what Scar gave Simba in their final fight.

Kyle laid their on the ground, still continuous was did not move. He felt a foot, step onto his side, Ben. He thought he had won it all, claiming Kyle.

"This is my kingdom. My destiny." Ben growled, before letting out a loud roar, which echoed through Auradon Prep and its surrounding areas.

"I never wanted your kingdom in the first place Ben."

"Silence. You are my claim now. I've beaten you at your own game."

"And what would Mal think of this?"

"Mal won't think anything of this, because she's mine, you won't be able to get her anymore."

"What the.. Ben is that really why you thought I came here?"

"I said enough!"

"All I wanted was to find love. I did that, I found Evie, but you're just afraid it would have affected your love. You thought Evie and I would affect you and Mal, didn't you?" Kyle aggressively asked. Ben took his foot off of him slowly.

"You thought I would've USED Evie to get closer to Mal, which would what you call take over Auradon. I finally get it. That's the reason you've despised me." Kyle thought of and told Ben. "I'm right. Aren't I?"

"It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong at this point." Ben replied.

"So I was right." Kyle smiled.

"You've put Auradon in danger, over and over, and there's only one way of getting rid of you."

Kyle then broke the short-lived smile he had, and growled, "Accept it. You were wrong."

"I said...." Ben started but was suddenly knocked down over Kyle. Even more ferocious roars were heard, from the animal. Simba

"Father." Kyle said in excitement, slowly getting up."

"Don't you ever put your paws on my son, ever." Simba roared, almost sounding like Mufasa. "And because you did, I'm not reluctant to killing you!"

As Simba was about to pounce again, rustling was heard from the forest nearly. The trees moved in opposite directions, as the pattern got closer and closer.

"What in the world is that?" Simba asked Ben, still in pouncing position.

"I call that, the secret weapon." Ben smirked, before a low gruesome roar came from between the trees. Ben's roar, go the attention of a Kodiak Bear.

"Kyle." Simba turned to his son, was in more distraught than him.

"Dad. Run."

-------------------------------------

A/N: Uh.. oh. More danger. I do hope you guys and girls and liking this so far.